Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

yeah, but it can get pretty lonely being an only child.

I'm sure that's true. My sister is actually sleeping on my floor now and i keep forgetting she is there so everytime she moves, it scares the crap out of me! I think someone is coming from under my bed! lol

Here is Brookeback Mountain

Then you obviously didn't also read about how she was in a bad mood that day and she ISN'T deleting her YouTube videos. She just isn't bringing any more trafic to a website she doesn't like. She didn't like YouTube BEFORE she didn't get nominated, she said it in several videos.

I'm sorry I don't follow her stuff so there's no way for me to know.

.. and isn't it sort of retarded to hate on the program that made you popular in the first place? That's sort of like a basketball player hating the NBA and their million dollar paycheck.

And I already knew whose song that was. I never said I cared.

Here's a thought... maybe.. it wasn't directed towards you in the first place! :kiss:

You don't need to get defensive, it's cool I get it. Some people think she's funny, more power to you. I just think she should be more grateful of the opportunities shes had instead of trying to bash the very website that made her popular.

I'm sorry I don't follow her stuff so there's no way for me to know.

.. and isn't it sort of retarded to hate on the program that made you popular in the first place? That's sort of like a basketball player hating the NBA and their million dollar paycheck.

Here's a thought... maybe.. it wasn't directed towards you in the first place! :kiss:

You don't need to get defensive, it's cool I get it. Some people think she's funny, more power to you. I just think she should be more grateful of the opportunities shes had instead of trying to bash the very website that made her popular.

eh whatever

her videos make me laugh

tbh i think thats all that matters

or at least it did in the beginning

Guest haunted_dreams55
okay well this subject is over... rebekkah, can you post how to celebrate Halliday?

Sure. This is what Brooke said in her blog about Halliday and how she thought of it:

hey but did you know that there is a http://www.st-patricks-day.com/index.asp

a st. pattys day. com ?????

is there a christmas and easter .com too ???

how about a itsNotMyBirthdayOrchristmasOrEasterOrPresidentsdayOrValentinesdayOr

anyOtherSenlessHolidayItsJustaDayDay..Day..forTheSakeOfHavingAnotherHallmark

CreatedHolidaySoPeopleCanSpendMoreMoneyday.com ????

You know what thats my new holliday and its going to be April 7th and its going to be called Halliday and halliday is the celebration of hallmark created holidays in general so on halliday you go out and buy lots and lots of stuff for people for really no reason at all !!! just to spend money its just a day to spend lots of money

Halliday means its okay to act like your in kindergarten and give a paper mache piggy to someone and they have to love it !!! or a card saying i love you made out of toilet paper and Crap (maybe Xnay on the crap part ..)!!!! or maybe you just did someone a favor . Its a halliday about truly trying to be nice to people ... even just holding the door for a stranger... BAM u did it YEAH!!! ...unless they are just mean in general then slam the door in their FAaaaaa..... i mean ... Halliday =) its the new REAL loving holiday there really arent enough of those ...