Who Watches Brookers' Videos On YouTube???

Parawhore815

Oh that's good for Layla. I asked her when she was going to be a bigger part of the show and she said "When I am meant to. All things happen for good reasons and I am sure I will eventually move onto something better." Or something like that. I got rid of the message long ago. She is so nice. I talked to Kevin once too. I love him.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool, I was wondering the samething too. Yes I love Kevin too and so does my sister. I think I'm going to change my sig to the Kevin one I made.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Oh yeah I guess we should.

I saw that last night when everyone was asleep and the video went on before I could turn it down. I'm so glad no one woke up. I love that video because its just her being herself lip singing/singing to a video that she likes.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah me too.

My great uncle died when I was 8. I was pretty close to him, he was like a father to me when my dad was in rehab. He threw me and my cousin a birthday party and made us birthday hats. I miss him everyday.

Here's the video she's immitating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYnn51C3X_w

and heres a more funny video by the same people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxwAU_xAMk

But yes, I think she is extremely annoying and not funny whatsoever. Most of the videos are her just spazzing out. If she wasn't sort of cute, I don't think she'd have a large following. Plus when I read how pissed off she was that she didn't get a youtube nomination for some dumb recognition thing, and then proceeded to leave youtube over it.. I mean honestly, how pouty can you get over something so insignificantly stupid.

But if she makes you laugh, then watch it. :kiss:

Then you obviously didn't also read about how she was in a bad mood that day and she ISN'T deleting her YouTube videos. She just isn't bringing any more trafic to a website she doesn't like. She didn't like YouTube BEFORE she didn't get nominated, she said it in several videos. And I already knew whose song that was. I never said I cared.

Yeah me too.

My great uncle died when I was 8. I was pretty close to him, he was like a father to me when my dad was in rehab. He threw me and my cousin a birthday party and made us birthday hats. I miss him everyday.

That really sucks. I didn't want to go around asking everyone to feel bad for me but now my dad's dad is going into the hospital next weekend, DURING EASTER, because he has to get some kind of cancer removed in his head or else he only has one month to live. This has been going on for about two months now and all. He was telling about how bad he's getting. He can't think straight and he can't remember anything.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah I could would probably feel the same way if I was in that situation. I felt nothing when my grandpa's mom died, she freaked me out when I was young.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah me too. I can say one thing me and my sister do not act like that.ha. She really doesn't like helping me with my videos, but sometimes she does.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats cool. I love doing videos with my cousin, she's 18. My sister would do it but I have to bug her, she's 16. Acctually she's a member on the boards, her screen name is Blue_Milk.