Hayley's dance moves

PlzSpeakSoftly

she seems so into it. it's awesome. she's just bopping around perfectly. i wish i had skills like her. but then, it's not hard to be better than i am at dancing. (oh, and i'm watching the video without sound right now so i'm probably missing out on all of what's going on. tomorrow i shall see this in it's entirety... with sound)

i know one day, all our scars will disappear, like the stars at dawn and all of our pain, will fade away when morning comes. and on that day when we look backwards we will see, that everything has changed. and all of our trials will be as milestones on the way.

and as long as we live, every scar is a bridge to someone's broken heart. and there's no greater love, than the one shed his blood for his friends.

-thrice, for miles

sorry i know it's not really related to this thread but who said this?, was it hayley???

no, but it does remind me of some things hayley has said. it's actually part of the lyrics to a song by thrice. check them out if you haven't already, this is my favorite song on their latest album vheissu, for miles. the lyrics are very powerful through out the album.

god i love that record.

my favorite songs are red sky and atlantic and for miles.

i agree on the powerful lyrics and the hayley remark too.

i wonder if she listens to them?

i highly recommend a daily dosage of thrice to anyone.

• 5 weeks later...