FBR+ Launch

Luke-W

This Was On Paramore's Bebo

WATCH PARAMORE LIVE IN CONCERT TONIGHT 3 hours ago

***FUELED BY RAMEN PRESENTS - FBR+***

***FBR+ GOES LIVE TONIGHT AT 11PM!***

EXCLUSIVE PARAMORE LIVE GIG ON FBR+

Hey all,

We are very pleased to announce that Fueled By Ramen have teamed up with VTech & Brightcove to bring you the latest in all things in the FBR world of Live performance and much more!

The launch of the site tonight will feature an exclusive live performance from Paramore, you'll be able to watch a whole concert filmed last September at a sold-out House of Blues in Anaheim, California during the Tennessee-based quintet's first-ever headlining tour. This will be available to watch from 11pm.

As well as the chance to watch Paramore's gig (at no cost to you) make sure you keep posted to the site, and watch for further anouncements, as the site will feature a whole host of exclusive content...including videos, original music, webisodes, and a variety of other select surprises from today's best and brightest bands. Among the upcoming artists to be featured will be the one-and-only Panic! At The Disco, filmed at Fairfax, Virginia's Patriot Center during their debut arena tour last November. The exclusive live footage will hit

FBR+ in mid-April.

What's more, future concerts from Fueled By Ramen and Decaydance's most

electrifying acts will be filmed for the FBR+ Live Series.

So what are you waiting for...tell all your friends, click on, sit back and

enjoy!...and make sure you keep posted for the whole host of goodies coming your way on FBR+

Go to http://www.fbrplus.com

Enjoy!

Just if you wanna watch it, And i've just realised its not live ^^

hey does anyone know what the name of the song is that they always cover at the end of here we go again?

One-Armed Scissor by At the Drive-In

Did they only play 9 songs? Or did they play more? If they played more I hope They put the rest of the videos up.

That's the entire show. After Hayley got the blood blister on her vocal chord, they had to stop playing "Hallelujah", "Brighter" and "My Hero"...

What's a blood blister? And how did she get it from playing those 3 songs?

Well, there's a number of different things that can cause it, but it comes from straining your voice.

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/uvahealth/adult_ent/vocal.cfm

"Brighter" and "Hallelujah" are, I think, two of their more difficult songs to sing, so that's why they got cut from the set.

Well, there's a number of different things that can cause it, but it comes from straining your voice.

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/uvahealth/adult_ent/vocal.cfm

"Brighter" and "Hallelujah" are, I think, two of their more difficult songs to sing, so that's why they got cut from the set.

Wow, that was very interesting to read. All of those sound awfully painful :crybad:

There's actually an article on this in this month's AP too - where they talk to lead singers who have had vocal cord problems...it's scary stuff and it makes you realize why Hayley does so much to take care of her voice when she's on tour...it's on like p.90 of this month's AP if anyone wants to read it...

And now back on topic...