Uk tour dates?

megazord

yeah maybe astoria, but still i dunno if they are quite big enough to sell that out.

i dunno in october there was alota hype around them im not sure if there is quite as much now,cause they haven't been in kerrange every week etc but i really don't know.after riot is released and stuff there gonna be playing fairly big venues, probely

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah maybe astoria, but still i dunno if they are quite big enough to sell that out.

i dunno in october there was alota hype around them im not sure if there is quite as much now,cause they haven't been in kerrange every week etc but i really don't know.after riot is released and stuff there gonna be playing fairly big venues, probely

I think they could sell out the Astoria easy.

i think they're dragging it out man, cos a lot of people are dying for them to tour. i think they're just trying to SURPRISE people and all that. ahaha. seems like that anyway man. it's been ages. i mean, that show in glasgow is at the end of may, that's like.. a month away. not long at all. left it a bit late for tickets n stuff.

ah ya never know.

but you'd think they'd have had a lot of time to plan this out. spose we'll just have to wait and see.

remember they said they were gonna announce uk tour dates soon, on that email a while bk? that was like over an actual month ago, so they're prolly gonna announce em soon. they needa!

hmm it just doen't make sence.

its kinda weird how Glasgow tickets are on sale and probley not everyone who wants to go knows.

if they are just playing the festivals and glasgow, thats kinda weird.

but whatever.

yeah, it is weird. and i know whatcha mean, like it's weird that it seems as though they're doing a one off show in glasgow, even though they're not only missing out scotland by doing festivals. they are missing like ireland and shit... and certain parts of england. and even wales. so, it seems weird that glasgow is the only one getting a gig outta it.

i really can't complain though can i? ahaha.

i think i might actually phone up and ask. the people might be able to tell us if there are gonna be anymore on sale for different parts of the uk.

hmm, i dunno though. last time i called up for help they started their shite with me, so i don't know if i'm up for it, haha.

yeah

there really random dates

i mean

if they are gonna do glasgow AT LEAST do more of the big cities like London or Cardiff

seems stupid not too

yeah they gonna be playing in wales, leeds and glasgow.

so the south of england is missing out.

so London is the obvious option and tbh bands never do a headlining show in some places and never London.its just pure silly!

ohhh i dunno.

i just wish if they're gonna play other dates, they'd announce them