Booking Paramore

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i was like one of those rich ppl from sweet 16 and when i turned 16 i could have them at my party. that would be waayyyy awesome!!! (:

i went to the first one ever with unwritten law and i know that they definetly cost more than the price for paramore that was stated earlier in the thread which is wierd because i dont think unwritten law is that big. they should've been cheaper too because they're a local band. but good luck with organizing this. you should find an off day on their tour and email their management about it.

Knowing paramore if you came at them with enough people willing to go from PF.com, and it was held near their hometown during off time... they'd probably do a "for the real fans" show for free, or next to nothing. You know they'd do it if they could.

just a thought as collecting 7G's would never happen.

I'm still wondering how much each of them get out of that amount though.

Oh man i could actually pay for this if i used my savings and still have like half left over seeing as that's in Dollars haha the thing is yeah i don't think my parents would let me haha

DAMN, but it's such a cool idea :]