Britney's new album to be "like Toxic times 10!"

DoSomethin

Producer: Everything 'Coming Together' for Britney Spears

Now that Britney Spears is out of rehab, lots of people are rooting for her – including producer Sean Garrett.

"I'm working with Britney," Garrett told PEOPLE on Saturday at the Kids' Choice Awards. "It's really coming together right now. I know she'll do exceptionally well now that she's out of rehab."

Garrett, who has produced tracks for Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige, among others, had been working with Spears on five songs for her upcoming album before she checked into Malibu's Promises treatment center on Feb. 20.

The sound on the new disk, he told PEOPLE Saturday, "is like 'Toxic' times 10. It's going to be a lot of fun and it's really exciting. We did a lot of great work before her break."

Garrett also said he has no doubt Spears will emerge from her recent experience stronger than ever. "Britney is a superstar," he said. "She definitely knows how to handle herself, but it's tough sometimes. The pressure sometimes gets to you, but I think she has done such a great job keeping her composure under the circumstances."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20012207_20033380,00.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you all don't know by now i'm a big Britney fan (aswell as Paramore fan :P haha) and i dont know if y'all care much about this, but i'm super excited and just had to share for all of you to read :D

i'm stoked for this. tox times 10??? thats going to be intense! hahaha. but for real, "in the zone" is such a rad album. its poppy, dancey, sexy... its great! in fact, i think i'm going to listen to it right now. (i bought the album AND the dvd when my band was on tour going through Hollywood, yessss)

• 3 weeks later...