• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JadeIsRad
Yeah...that didn't really appeal to me

I thought the start of the song was really wierd haha

It was like a Motorbike starting up or something :/

Thats what I thought! I was like "Hey?! Why Is there a motorbike noise?!" haha :shifty:

yeah the song hasnt recieve that much possitive feedback.

I guess not everyone likes that much screaming or idk.

i dont like screaming just streight up very much, like i like it a bit on occasion but i couldn't listen to a whole album of pure screaming.its just not really my thing.

but i like it when songs that are screaming have other vocals which kinda just break it down a little.

i dunno what im chatting about now haha

but i really like it :D

Guest haunted_dreams55

In bold is what Hayley sings(which is what the singer is screaming) I'm not to sure if she sings the last line too, it was hard to tell. I know that the guy sings "Take my hear, prophet" by himself:

Fight priest, fight, take pictures. Make alright, what you have lost and give pride back to the ground. You have got all you want, but all you have got is a wreck. Everyone in this whole wide world wake up and panic. Fortune wears a red dress but her bones smell of death. They all stare but no one seeks. They all claim but no one speaks. They all hear what they want. Panic preacher.

Beware of these sheep, in the costume of wolves, for lies, they come in pairs of two and we only die twice but for such a very long time. And just because you kiss a lot don't mean your in love. And just because you have begun don't mean you have won. I was a second son, not born but just once, and all my friends be gray. The fade out. They all close the door because no one speaks out loud.Take my heart, prophet.