The Hockey Thread.

chrisseh11

:( Well. Montreal Canadiens, Season's over for us fans.

it over. im sad about it for sure...

i just love hockey though, so i had to make a thread about it.

playoffs excited. any hardcore hockey fans on these boards :D?!

well here's where i stand.

NYI-- win once so we can kick out them leafs.

Toronto ML-- LOSE LOSE LOSE DIE.

Tampa Bay Lightning or Pittysburg-- WIN WIN WIN :D

haha i love the lame US names for teams :rotfl:

sorry I had to say it. If its not rockets, its kings, bolts or super stars.

the best part of it is that the ducks are owned by disney (at least they were? i don't keep up on these things as much as i should... i still have issues with not calling the anaheim pond of anaheim the honda center)

but... GO DUCKS!!!!

and yay for msu winning in college hockey... :]

the best part of it is that the ducks are owned by disney (at least they were? i don't keep up on these things as much as i should... i still have issues with not calling the anaheim pond of anaheim the honda center)

but... GO DUCKS!!!!

and yay for msu winning in college hockey... :]

Nah, they're not owned by Disney anymore.

And hahaha, I still have a problem with calling them the Anaheim Ducks too. The Honda Center isn't so hard because I could never get the name of that place right anyway, so I just call it home, haha.

But yeah, the change is hard to get used to...You know....Like Todd Fedoruk :crybad:

LMFAO FRÖLUNDA INDIANS!!

ahhahah.

the canadiens is the worst team name... but i love them with my life. its time to go into deep depression now.. hockey is my life with paramore and my boyfriend haha.

honestly... leafs fans are crazy. theyre so terrible i hate them.

LMFAO FRÖLUNDA INDIANS!!

ahhahah.

Hey! Don't make fun of them... Henrik Lundqvist, Daniel Alfredsson, Niklas Andersson, Ronnie Sundin, Patrik Carnbäck + others played/plays for them. They are the best team in the world. They're just... unlucky this season.

the only reason they're called the ducks is because Disney owns them.

and that is totally not a lame name those movies are like epic in their own way haha

They're not owned by Disney anymore. I guess that's why they took out the Mighty in Mighty Ducks. I think Mighty Ducks made them sound more fierce. THE CHANGE IS SOMETHING I CAN'T GET USED TO DANGIT!

They're not owned by Disney anymore. I guess that's why they took out the Mighty in Mighty Ducks. I think Mighty Ducks made them sound more fierce. THE CHANGE IS SOMETHING I CAN'T GET USED TO DANGIT!

owns owned same difference haha

by point being the new owners would not significantly change the name of their million dollar franchise that they've already built up

owns owned same difference haha

by point being the new owners would not significantly change the name of their million dollar franchise that they've already built up

Hahaha, yeah. BAH, as long as the Ducks do well, that's all that matters :D

Congrats on the Atomica tourney by the way ^_^