The Hockey Thread.

chrisseh11

HAHAHA! No they didn't! In the last game, they lost their goalie! Because he was an idiot and did this 18 seconds into the game and got kicked out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be5TWS4OFrc

Besides... hockey is the least of my worries.

I AM TRYING TO GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT HERE! Rolllll with me. Even if they did play like dirt, we still need to give them the benefit of the doubt. It would make them feel a little less ashamed of themselves.

And in that video...Didn't they get fined for that? It said at the bottom of the screen during the break that Calgary got fined last game or something like that. I am guessing that was why?

Control your anger? He's nucking futs! 18 seconds into the game, you don't just slash someone in the ribs for no reason!

True, true, true. VERRRRY true. That is some pretty insane business going on there. I wonder if he is going to get any professional help with this little problemo. Hopefully, so he does not go chopping people next season for no apparent reason.

• 2 weeks later...
AHHHHH, I cannot wait for the next game! Ducks vs. Detroit. The battle begins Friday :D

The next game is actually OTT v BUF in the east final... its on thursday @ 7 on CBC if your in Canada otherwise check local listings lol

The west final with DET & ANA is on friday @ 730 on TSN if your in Canada...