The Hockey Thread.

chrisseh11

STUPID BOOGARD! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! Always trying to hurt our players. I hope someone takes his head and pops it like a pimple. Stupid idiot busted my Todd Fedoruk's face AND the idiot ALSO is trying to take out the captain. We Ducks need to pop Boogard's head. I'LL POP HIS HEAD! I'LL BOOT HIM ACROSS THE GALAXY!

STUPID MINNESOTA!!! ONE OF THE PLAYERS PUNCHED FRANCOIS IN THE FACE, RIGHT ON HIS JAW PIECE! THOSE DIRTY ROTTEN STUPID IDIOTS! I HOPE SOMEONE KNEES THE GUY WHO PUNCHED FRANCOIS. THEY'RE STUPID DIRTY PLAYERS. PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THAT TEAM. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

I wouldn't even like it if one of MY players did that to another player. It's filthy playing. Sounds like the King's.

someone is a little angry...haha

well

Ottawa's moved on nicely :) I'm glad that there finally was a good hit on Robert's because he had dirty hits the whole series...

The sens will be a trivia question now: Which team eliminated Sidney Crosby from his first ever playoff series?

haaa

Awww, poor Crosby, haha. He's pretty good though.

someone is a little angry...haha

well

Ottawa's moved on nicely :) I'm glad that there finally was a good hit on Robert's because he had dirty hits the whole series...

The sens will be a trivia question now: Which team eliminated Sidney Crosby from his first ever playoff series?

haaa

Awww, poor Crosby, haha. He's pretty good though.