The Hockey Thread.

chrisseh11

woooot sens :)

and to think I almost jumped off the bandwagon this year

You would have had good reason too.. lol but they look sharp the last series and a half although the wings are my team. I picked the wings and sens to meet in the final in my pool so...

The next game is actually OTT v BUF in the east final... its on thursday @ 7 on CBC if your in Canada otherwise check local listings lol

The west final with DET & ANA is on friday @ 730 on TSN if your in Canada...

Oh, I know. I was talking about the next Ducks game, not the nearest next game. BAH, I need to start being more specific >.<

And oooo, here it is on at 4:30. I do not know which station yet though.

Who are you cheering for?

Oh, I know. I was talking about the next Ducks game, not the nearest next game. BAH, I need to start being more specific >.<

And oooo, here it is on at 4:30. I do not know which station yet though.

Who are you cheering for?

Wings all the way! I was so happy when the wings beat the sharks too because it was like revengish for back in 1993 or 1994 I dont remember which but they injured Yzermans knee for the first time... I know its not the same sharks that did it but hockey remembers lets just say that lol Im probably too big of a fan for my own good lol but whatever what else can I fill my brain with, song lyrics movie quotes & hockey stats haha

Really thats so! cool! I totally should have got your moms autograph at the concert too lol I gotta dig out my picture of me and him its pretty cool

EDIT:

ok so heres the ones I could find without too much of an effort

I am in a wheelchair cause its right after my knee & ankle surgery last spring

DetroitFlorida062.jpg

Stevie & Me

DetroitFlorida055.jpg

Me in Stevie's Locker

Wings all the way! I was so happy when the wings beat the sharks too because it was like revengish for back in 1993 or 1994 I dont remember which but they injured Yzermans knee for the first time... I know its not the same sharks that did it but hockey remembers lets just say that lol Im probably too big of a fan for my own good lol but whatever what else can I fill my brain with, song lyrics movie quotes & hockey stats haha

Hahaha, oh hockey neverrrrr forgets. I would be the same way....Actually, I am. I have something against that Boogard dude for bashing Todd Fedoruk's face. And Boogard is just an all-around...I will not say it :D

And hahaha, hey, why not? Hockey is entertaining! I do not know much about it, but my sister is like, the hockey queen, haha.

Ahhh, so our teams are up against one another! This ought to be interesting, haha.

^ Yes I have many grudges like the infamous Claude Lemieux & Kris Draper Incident (He literally broke his face on the corner of the bench boards and then wouldnt be a man and take what he had coming the next game they had (he turtled and McCarty pummeled him anyways... as I said too big of fan cause Lemieux no longer even plays lol but... ya it shall be interesting we should make a foolish bet like you have to have an I love the wings sig for like IDK a month... if the wings win and vice versa, with a pic of you smiling and or thumbs up on it ... how bout it?

^ Yes I have many grudges like the infamous Claude Lemieux & Kris Draper Incident (He literally broke his face on the corner of the bench boards and then wouldnt be a man and take what he had coming the next game they had (he turtled and McCarty pummeled him anyways... as I said too big of fan cause Lemieux no longer even plays lol but... ya it shall be interesting we should make a foolish bet like you have to have an I love the wings sig for like IDK a month... if the wings win and vice versa, with a pic of you smiling and or thumbs up on it ... how bout it?

Holy smokes! That almost sounds like Boogard! UGH, what a jerl.

And hahahahaha! YEAH! I am down with that. I do not have a camera though, so it will just have to be the I LOVE RED WINGS thing, haha. But I will make it look as insane as possible! Annnd you will do the same if the Ducks win?

Holy smokes! That almost sounds like Boogard! UGH, what a jerl.

And hahahahaha! YEAH! I am down with that. I do not have a camera though, so it will just have to be the I LOVE RED WINGS thing, haha. But I will make it look as insane as possible! Annnd you will do the same if the Ducks win?

Ya for sure, itll add some fun to it and no worries about the camera

Really thats so! cool! I totally should have got your moms autograph at the concert too lol I gotta dig out my picture of me and him its pretty cool

EDIT:

ok so heres the ones I could find without too much of an effort

I am in a wheelchair cause its right after my knee & ankle surgery last spring

DetroitFlorida062.jpg

Stevie & Me

DetroitFlorida055.jpg

Me in Stevie's Locker

cool stuff. did it smell really good in there?

Hopefully I'll make it out. The guys are good. I'll be one of the "smaller" guys on the team at 5'6", 180... but I can hold my own in ice leagues, so why not roller hockey, too, eh?

Oooooo. That is okay though! As long as you give it your all, you will be okay. In hockey there are plenty of small guys. But they still do pretty well! You can do it! You will be just fine ^_^

how about that buffalo v. ottawa game tonight, eh?

Pronger is out for the game tomorrow for that high hit.

eh?

I have not been able to see any games because Versus is blacked out at my house and the cable company cannot figure out why.

But I heard the Ducks game on the radio and I do not think that it was right for Pronger to be suspended. It does not really make any sense. I saw the hit on a sports show. Hits like that happen all the time and no one ever gets suspended. It is complete crud.

And then you have Boogard who's only use is to hurt people and what happened to him? Nothing. He gets off free. It is crud. If anything, I wish that hit Pronger and Niedermayer did would have been done on Boogard.

And now with Chris Kunitz out....God help us. Just...God help us. I hope we play better tonight.