new songs live?

jtrosper

I really hope they play those three, and I think they will. Those three songs (Misery Business, Born For This, and Hallelujah) are gonna be AMAZING to sing along with the band live. Amazinggg.

I think that's why they'll play those three too - because (some) people will know them and the crowd will be able to get involved...

Just a guess...we'll know very soon :)

i think i remember hayley saying sometime recently that they were gonna do 2 or 3 new ones. so my guesses would be born for this, misery business, and hallelujah, as has been said... and also, i'm like positive they'll do born for this, since on fbrplus on the beginning of born for this jeremy tells us to study up on the words cuz he wants to hear us singing along or something like that... so those 3 would all be AWESOME if they do them! and i love to take vids, and i have a good camera, so hopefully i could get atleast some of them on video...

I thought they couldn't do Hallelujah because like Brighter, it's a strain on her voice.

Well, it was...after she developed the blister on her vocal chords. Whether it would be if she didn't have that issue, I don't know...I guess we'll see...

I don't really like Hallelujah but if they do Brighter I will be excited.

*gasp* You don't like Hallelujah??? :shock: