Escape The Fate

Duckii

• 1 month later...

now this is my kinda thread. i love escape the fate to bits and i've been listening to them late '05, i've practically grew up with this band and watch them grew, as i've kind of done with paramore but oh well, i love all etf - new and old. yes, i'm more partial to the older stuff because i love ronnie to bits and i always will but the whole story behind him being in jail is a jumbled mess and we will never know the true story because both, max and ronnie, have their own view to the situation but i cannot wait for ronnie to get out in feb. and get back into the music industry, it'll be a blast, i just have this feeling. i love craig as a vocalist but he belongs in his ex-sideband the word alive, it sucks that his band freakin found another vocalist because they just wanted to tour and they couldn't be patient and wait for craig to become available but anyways, craig has a unique voice and i won't lie, he saved etf from like going into the gutter so :(

i understand everybody's view and i won't lie, it's not the same without ronnie. i love ronnie to bits and ugh, he's had his rough patches and he'll learn from his mistakes. i love craig, i've loved him ever since he was in blessthefall and yes, he doesn't belong in etf but he's there and he's there to say and he's doing a pretty damn good job, just look at the publicity they've been able to gain and sure, ronnie being in jail and bringing the spot light upon the band may of helped but in the end, this war is ours is out currently and that's the cd everybody is seeing on the shelves and well, people seem to like it seeing as they're selling out shows. they've been to australia with craig and sure, it should of been ronnie but oh well, life isn't a smooth path. :-\

• 4 weeks later...

i'm stoked to hear ronnie's band because i don't care, the man has so much potential and so much damn talent hidden within him fdgfh he won't let it go to waste and with his new band approaching when he gets out of jail, it'll be all unleashed and i'm sure his lyrics will have an angry, edgy side thanks to the relinquished drama between him and max. i'm really interested to what may happen.

^Totally. I'm stoked.

And the stuff that I've heard on their Myspace is great.

I'm getting sort of impatient wih him recording vocals though... Haha.

I really hope he gets this paroll. He deserves it.

I mean, he's Ronnie fucking Radke

He deserves a lot I must say...