Chicago 5/8

lalalalisa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the whole having nobody to go with thing would stop me too... but its not. i figured i would actually rather go alone. cuz usually when i go with someone, they're not as big of fans as i am, so i am always worried about them having fun and i just want to rock out and have fun and get as close as possible and stay after... so, i can do that when im alone.

okie doke, thanks for the info. actually though, this may be better. cuz i tend to get to into taking the pictures that i miss some stuff.

and, so, next week is finals week... but i checked out all of the syllabi (not sure if that is that actual plural of syllabus, but whatever) for my classes and i had no conflicing finals... apparently, i do. i was supposed to know that when it said that my C&I final was monday night it really meant wednesday at 8 AM. whatever, the teacher cannot penalize me for reading the syllabus. shes dumb.

I should be there.

About Cameras. They are a B*tch with them.

They'll make you check them in which is $3 for each camera. Which they'll let you know as you start to actually enter the concert part. So they make you go turn the camera in and bring back a reciept saying that you did so. (Which usually they make you wait 5 minutes after that just to get back in.)

If they catch you with a camera inside they'll take it away. Or just kick you out.

I'm not so thrilled on the parking at the HOB either, I hate it.

i was told that there is a parking garage somewhat close... is that not true?

HOB has a spiral parking lot which is $18 for 3 hours if I remember correctly and thats only after 4/5pm. But there are other parking garages blocks away that are around 13 for 5 hours. I usually park about 6/7 blocks away cause well hey the walking is great plus I stop and get coffee on the way.

aw you serious? =[ i love the almost.

oh well i cant go anyways. nobody will take me

but i know this is kinda pointless to ask really, but im extremely desperate.

aha would anybody be willing to buy me the sleeveless hoodie and send it to me? it would mean the worldd to me. i would most deff pay you back. i live in milwaukee. but if none of you will, i totally understand because its a major pain in the butt. i just thought it was worth a shot.

dangggg

if we could've set something up where you could've sent money earlier i would definitely help you out... but i really have no dollaz to spare for this trip. :( sorry.

maybe someone else can?