Album art?

Same here.

You know that picture in your sig Diego? The one with Riot! in the background and the four of them? I think that would have made a nicer, more eye pleasing cover.

I agree. If it's really necessary for them to be on the cover this time, they should at least have a good picture like the one you're talking about.

I actually thought awkif was an eye catcher. te RED couch? (freaking keys are driving me mad specially the "c")

I was really into their stars/changing olor sky look on the older album. I dunno I guess I just like that kind of stuff.

for me....ive seen that art is their strong point haha.

like their merch is a tad weird, and this just looks random.

im praying its not the final cover.

and to what Brent said about them doing the cover themselves...the only band I know of that actually draws their album art is Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance....so yea someone else def did that.

they have better taste than that....

who knows, maybe someone just made that up themselves?

personally...if i was browsing through records at my local FYE and had no idea who paramore was and saw that cover....i wouldnt be interested in it.

and to what Brent said about them doing the cover themselves...the only band I know of that actually draws their album art is Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance....so yea someone else def did that.

personally...if i was browsing through records at my local FYE and had no idea who paramore was and saw that cover....i wouldnt be interested in it.

That's so funny that you mentioned that because I just asked my sister if she liked the cover, she didn't even know it was Paramore. She said, "If I saw that in a store, I would be scared and run the other way." Now I have no idea what she meant by that but she is 11 and crazy.

That's so funny that you mentioned that because I just asked my sister if she liked the cover, she didn't even know it was Paramore. She said, "If I saw that in a store, I would be scared and run the other way." Now I have no idea what she meant by that but she is 11 and crazy.

the youth are the most innocent, untouched, and unbiased.

to me the youth speak the truth...

basically anyone under 13ish...they havent been exposed to much hardship yet.

And I'm all for us having a discussion about it...but what I didn't like was quickly reading through this thread and seeing a lot of one line posts that were very negative...what I wrote definitely wasn't directed at everyone...there were just a decent # of posts that I saw that were either kind of mean-spirited or just criticized it without really offering any reasons for their opinions...
Haha the reason for our opinions is in the first post - the picture.

Hahaha.

It's kind of pathetic how you want everyone to like it, and if we don't we apparently need some huge, detailed explanation about why.

I just don't, and that's all the explanation I need.

The Matches do almost ALL of their own art work. Even merch and stuff. Shawn is an incredible artist, he's drawn stuff for me before.

The Matches do almost ALL of their own art work. Even merch and stuff. Shawn is an incredible artist, he's drawn stuff for me before.

you know them?!?!

i love the matches, yea i knew that he did the art work, but the only band that came to my head was mychem at the time.

gerard is an amazing artist as well.

Haha the reason for our opinions is in the first post - the picture.

Hahaha.

It's kind of pathetic how you want everyone to like it, and if we don't we apparently need some huge, detailed explanation about why.

I just don't, and that's all the explanation I need.

Why do you feel the need to argue with and criticize every mod and admin on this forum? Are you trying to be banned?

I don't agree with Brent but I'm not going to go call him pathetic like a moron.

Why do you feel the need to argue with and criticize every mod and admin on this forum? Are you trying to be banned?

I don't agree with Brent but I'm not going to go call him pathetic like a moron.

Haha I don't, actually.

I just happen to disagree with some things they say, I don't purposely agrue with them because they're mods. There's other people I'll agrue with if I don't agree with them. It's not like I'm seriously getting all angry over things when I agrue, I just feel like I have the right to state me opinion, especially when I disagree with people.

Annnnd how can I get banned for stating my opinion? I'm not breaking any ~*omg rules*~.

Just because they're mods doesn't make them all high and mighty.

If you can call me a moron, why can't I say someone is pathetic?

Haha I don't, actually.

I just happen to disagree with some things they say, I don't purposely agrue with them because they're mods. There's other people I'll agrue with if I don't agree with them. It's not like I'm seriously getting all angry over things when I agrue, I just feel like I have the right to state me opinion, especially when I disagree with people.

Annnnd how can I get banned for stating my opinion? I'm not breaking any ~*omg rules*~.

Just because they're mods doesn't make them all high and mighty.

If you can call me a moron, why can't I say someone is pathetic?

because you want to be better than that.

be the bigger person.

that- in the end is what it all boils down to.

looks more like a hxc punk album or something. what are they underground now? haha but yeah I want more color/photoshop here lolz. they shoulda hired Jess for this part.

haha that's what i thought when i saw the cover and the pics from the video shoot so yea i was like whoa punk album! i like it anyways.

nooo, it's cause she's l33t duh. ;-) but I guess arrogant and l33t go together.

anyway, i like it, you guys are crazy for not liking it.

OHEMGEEEE You are SO pathetic thinking we all have to like it! HAHAHA

Just kidding. I don't know. I don't like it that much. Although, it is really small. I think if I saw a bigger version of it, I could like it better.

OHEMGEEEE You are SO pathetic thinking we all have to like it! HAHAHA

Just kidding. I don't know. I don't like it that much. Although, it is really small. I think if I saw a bigger version of it, I could like it better.

well, well, you are SO pathetic for being rational!

jk ily.