Album art?

Hahaha.

I actually wasn't a huge fan of the AWKIF cover. Probably because I didn't find out about how the shadow was supposed to represent Jeremy leaving, heck, I didn't even know a member of their band had left until I'd fallen in love with their music and search them online.

I haven't actually drawn up an opinion on this cover yet...it seems so much more...out there. Like, it doesn't seem to have any hidden meaning, its like the band is placing themselves for the whole world to see. Only in orange, black, and white. Sorry if I'm not making sense, my thoughts are kinda jumbled at the moment.

As for all those people who are talking about how the cover (whether it be final or not) wouldn't really attract people to buy it, I personally, don't know anybody who goes into a CD shop and buys the first CD that looks appealing to them. Most people go into a CD store with the intent of buying a certain CD, from previously listening to the band's music or being recommended to it, so really, it doesn't matter a whole lot. I mean sure...its not as easy on the eyes as AWKIF was but people buy CDs regardless of the cover anyways, and thats all that really matters.

*hides*

I feel a lot of tension in this thread.

Don't hate me.

Hahaha.

I actually wasn't a huge fan of the AWKIF cover. Probably because I didn't find out about how the shadow was supposed to represent Jeremy leaving, heck, I didn't even know a member of their band had left until I'd fallen in love with their music and search them online.

I haven't actually drawn up an opinion on this cover yet...it seems so much more...out there. Like, it doesn't seem to have any hidden meaning, its like the band is placing themselves for the whole world to see. Only in orange, black, and white. Sorry if I'm not making sense, my thoughts are kinda jumbled at the moment.

As for all those people who are talking about how the cover (whether it be final or not) wouldn't really attract people to buy it, I personally, don't know anybody who goes into a CD shop and buys the first CD that looks appealing to them. Most people go into a CD store with the intent of buying a certain CD, from previously listening to the band's music or being recommended to it, so really, it doesn't matter a whole lot. I mean sure...its not as easy on the eyes as AWKIF was but people buy CDs regardless of the cover anyways, and thats all that really matters.

*hides*

Don't hate me.

Hahah, that's funny, and I dont' disagree with you, but I remember one kid I know saying that that was the only reason he bought the cd... He said that he wanted a to buy a cd, didn't know what he wanted, so he bought the paramore cd because he really liked the cover and discovered that he liked them, too...

So, I don't know.... I don't like it. It's not bad, I guess. I'm just not fond of it at all. I think it's ugly. Orange is.. Yeah, blah, orange lol.

Hahaha.

*hides*

Don't hate me.

that was a really really good point

Yeah thats quite true most people have some idea of what they want

Unless you're like me, and just stumble across a band name you like haha

Yes...i impulse buy if i like the band name, then realise the music is rubbish

Annnd give it to a friend as a birthday present haha, i'm so nice :]

HMV LIST PRICE £19.99? WHAT THE FUCK!

tits. ripping us poor people off ]:!

i like the artwork though, it's a bit like the no doubt hey baby era, dunno what that album was called though

yeah man, i thought so too when i first saw it actually. it's cool man.

and jeeeeeeeez @ £19.99 :neutral: that's not right..

Haha I don't, actually.

I just happen to disagree with some things they say, I don't purposely agrue with them because they're mods. There's other people I'll agrue with if I don't agree with them. It's not like I'm seriously getting all angry over things when I agrue, I just feel like I have the right to state me opinion, especially when I disagree with people.

Annnnd how can I get banned for stating my opinion? I'm not breaking any ~*omg rules*~.

Just because they're mods doesn't make them all high and mighty.

If you can call me a moron, why can't I say someone is pathetic?

you're a pain in the arse.