LJ 4.19.07

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see him sticking around though...it seems like they were just desperate to get someone at the last minute.

I'm not really getting that from reading this part:

actually, taylor was in one of the first bands that josh and i were in. the four of us wrote Conspiracy and O Star together as well as a couple songs on the new record. we've been friends for a while now

I dont see him sticking around though...it seems like they were just desperate to get someone at the last minute.

I'm not really getting that from reading this part:

actually, taylor was in one of the first bands that josh and i were in. the four of us wrote Conspiracy and O Star together as well as a couple songs on the new record. we've been friends for a while now

well the way I see if hes gonna commit to it full time hes gonna give up school or college or whatever he was currently doing for something he may not be sure about.

yea, well we don't know much about him...

i guess we will as the days go on....he starts to be in photo shoots, in videos....

time will only tell.

well the way I see if hes gonna commit to it full time hes gonna give up school or college or whatever he was currently doing for something he may not be sure about.

yea, well we don't know much about him...

i guess we will as the days go on....he starts to be in photo shoots, in videos....

time will only tell.