Promo Contest. Win a signed Emergency Vinyl

diego, can i make them slighly smaller

cos im gonna try print out like, four on one page

to save print and paper and stuff

=)

yes u can =)

ima see, i'll prolly go to another concert before the record comes outs since i cant go see paramore this tour.....

great idea tho! i love it.

it would be cool if you can aprticipate

definitly in!!!

but a few quick questions, is it cool if i put it on some ......poles too?

you know how the poles on the street corners downtown are always covered with flyers, i think that would be another good way to get the word out.

aaaand (sorry if i'm being a pain), so you said 5 pictures? is that 5 different shows or just 5 pictures?

xxthanksxx

hello hana.Welcome =)

um well actually we are asking everyone to give out at least 25 flyers. I mean with that Im sure you would be able to do some impact. The 5 pictures are only for proof.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitly in!!!

you know how the poles on the street corners downtown are always covered with flyers, i think that would be another good way to get the word out.

aaaand (sorry if i'm being a pain), so you said 5 pictures? is that 5 different shows or just 5 pictures?

xxthanksxx

haha that just reminds me of some movie where they have flyers at a local highschool and go up to the top floor and drop them all.....

now i wanna do that haha.

definitly in!!!

xxthanksxx

haha that just reminds me of some movie where they have flyers at a local highschool and go up to the top floor and drop them all.....

now i wanna do that haha.