Jun 5 2007 8:00P

Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, NTL

Jun 6 2007 8:00P

Nouvea Cassino Paris, FRA

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude get your parents to do it on their card. That's what I used to do when I didn't have one. The Leeds and Wales festivals are really small so the tickets around £30 - £50 for both I think. Think of the number of people who will try and get tickets for this when they go onsale.

parents don't have cards either, my best mate has one but i won't see him til monday and by then it might be too late. but if the full ponty is only £30-50, i'll probably go there cos some of my other fav bands are playing there, do you if you have to pre-register first?, cos i know you had to do that for glastonbury, reading and leeds

parents don't have cards either, my best mate has one but i won't see him til monday and by then it might be too late. but if the full ponty is only £30-50, i'll probably go there cos some of my other fav bands are playing there, do you if you have to pre-register first?, cos i know you had to do that for glastonbury, reading and leeds

Nah it's only Glasto you have to do that. I think the tickets are on sale on for the full ponty. You got a month till the tickets go onsale for the london date.