European dates!!

ycrock

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont have a clue.

u used 2 be able to buy tickets for the underworld at the pub next to it (i cant for the life of me remember what its called now though) but im not sure if that still happens.

The pub is called 'The World's End', which is why the venue underneath is called The Underworld :P

^ Kerrang and Download site hasn't been updated yet I don't think. That 18 were the additions announced last week. Head Automatica, Saosin,

yourcodenameis:milo, My Vitriol and Orange Goblin are some more that have been added. Can't remember the other bands announced today but they can found floating around the interent somewhere

The pub is called 'The World's End', which is why the venue underneath is called The Underworld :P

thats the one,haha.

oh and according to punktastic.com paramore are confirmed for download

Paramore, Head Automatica, Napalm Death, Cancer Bats, Saosin,

yourcodenameis:milo, The Answer, Suicidal Tendencies, The Zico Chain, Anathema, My Vitriol and Orange Goblin have all been added to the Download Festival bill.

that's cool, i thought they would be. i'm making my pals who are going take pictures for me and shit :) haha.

i'm not sure if they will do leeds though, i mean they might, but i heard that if a band does download.. they can't do leeds cozza some contract or something? =/

i dunno, that could be wrong.. but i did hear that.

You're not going to have an exam in the evening so there shouldn't be a problem.

yeah but these exams are gonna decide whether i get into university or not, so im going to have to revise. A LOT. and i dont think my parents would agree with me dissappearing to the other wide of the country to watch a band when ive got exams coming up either.

yeah but these exams are gonna decide whether i get into university or not, so im going to have to revise. A LOT. and i dont think my parents would agree with me dissappearing to the other wide of the country to watch a band when ive got exams coming up either.

ah see I got offerred my job during my a level exams so they meant nothing really. Just spend longer revising to make up the hours lost for the gig. I remember during my GCSE's I bailed out of an exam early to go see Brand New an acousic set. Suppose A levels are more important though.

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing is that the German Festival as some UKs are Broadcasted all over the 3 Days Live on TV .

If Paramore allows the Broadcast ...

So if anyone of you knows them personal

please Hypnotize them for Recording Permission of the Rock am Ring Festival Germany in June once MTV or WDR3 asks for Recording it and Broadcasting it in entire.

I am sure they would luv to air this like tons of other Indie / Rock Shows :)

The 3 Days Festival will also being Broadcasted Online

Shedule is here http://rockamring.de/schedule.html

Festival Stereo Video Live Stream will be here

http://rockpalast.de/livestream/

TV Broadcast will be at German MTV and also German WDR3 every night and Day

BTW the Festival is totally sold out with more than 82000 sold Tickets and Paramore will play Center Stage awe ..