European dates!!

ycrock

On aloud.com it says tickets aren't release for London till May 19th =/. Can't be right, thats like a week before haha.

peterhill.net~enter~shikari~$2830$29.jpg

Thats just proof of how small the venue is btw [: im totally climbing on that stage hahahah!

OH MY FUCKING FUCK

thats tiny

were can you get tickets?!?!?!!

or is that getting discussed?

lol

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh YES :]

That is a TINY venue, i pray to god i can get tickets haha

Seriously can't WAIT now...ahhhh

I still want to go to France though :]

I told my Mum and she said i could just get the train all the way through to Paris

Ahhhh :]

i'm just scared i will miss out then it'll be ages til paramore tour the uk again, cos i can't get to glasgow or leeds, and the full ponty is a festival and usually festivals are like over £100 a ticket. nooooooooo, i won't see paramore for ages i think!

where are you from? it's really not that expensive to travel for a gig, and it's more fun anyway :D

Oooooh YES :]

That is a TINY venue, i pray to god i can get tickets haha

Seriously can't WAIT now...ahhhh

I still want to go to France though :]

I told my Mum and she said i could just get the train all the way through to Paris

Ahhhh :]

:D yay! i was looking online today at flights and i found a return for £20! it would just be a bit of a pain in the arse having to actually find the venue cos paris isn't exactly a big place. would probably have to get a coach into the centre or something, and then ask people directions. i might go. depends on how much it would cost. how class would that be though, man?

paris in june :D i quite like paris. went with the school a good few times. was always dead nice. a gig there would be amazing, and i'd love to see what the crowd would be like.

:D yay! i was looking online today at flights and i found a return for £20! it would just be a bit of a pain in the arse having to actually find the venue cos paris isn't exactly a big place. would probably have to get a coach into the centre or something, and then ask people directions. i might go. depends on how much it would cost. how class would that be though, man?

paris in june :D i quite like paris. went with the school a good few times. was always dead nice. a gig there would be amazing, and i'd love to see what the crowd would be like.

Oh £20 is cheaaap, i figured if flights were expensive then you can get a direct train to Paris, haha oh yeah i wish i knew how to speak French now that could help, it would be amazing though, not that i even had to ask my Mum but she didn't disagree haha

Haha i've never been to Paris so it would be quite cool

Ah the crowd yeah, that could be really different to what it's like here :]

on sale on the 19th??

thats stupid

but oh well

im gonna spend the day in camden before hand

get there at like 7

get my place

yeah man

gonna be so good

XD

That's if you manage to get a ticket. Think of the amount of people that will become aware of this gig over the next month. There is going to be a mad rush for tickets. Seeing as it looks like the wont be over again for a while. Really hope we do all get tickets and we should do but I still got a bad feeling about it.

i'm from the midlands so it's like 80-90 miles to London. so i should be oka getting there, train or car i guess

Rugby is only one stop away from me on the train [i live in Northampton] so it's not that bad [:!

And I am glad the tickets are being released so near to the show, then it won't get upgraded :D

i'm from the midlands so it's like 80-90 miles to London. so i should be oka getting there, train or car i guess

Rugby is only one stop away from me on the train [i live in Northampton] so it's not that bad [:!

And I am glad the tickets are being released so near to the show, then it won't get upgraded :D