Camden Underworld, London May 30th

ahhhhhhhh im going cant blooody wait!!! Im so bloody hyper!!! Nearly had a heart attack getting my tickets (ticketweb buggerd up dispite me going on there at 9 on the dot. Suddenly they had no tickets. I kicked the computer and then I found see tickets on the camden underworld site and got a pair :) then about 20 mins later they sold out...

still cant believe that they sold so quicky though.

Yeah, the underworlds wayyyy too tiny for that backdrop.If I remember right, I don't even think there's a place for a backdrop to hang 'cause the stage doesn't have a back wall, it's like the stage entrance if that makes sense? There's railings at one side and a wall at the other side but it's not where you'd conventionally hang a backdrop. I've only been there the once to see bayside & moneen last month and neither of them had a backdrop anyway.

I can't believe it's only 10 days away

And oh i had my haircut so if you see me...

Please don't point and laugh haha...much appreciated :]

Then again i will just be wandering around with my hood up like a goon

woo! it looks like i'm going now! thank god for that, i was so scared i weren't gonna be able to go but i'm going now. i can't wait, i get to see Paramore twice in 9 days, going to Download too so that's so cool! i can't wait, it'll be nice to see some fellow ParamoreFans as well. WOO!!!!!!!! :]