Camden Underworld, London May 30th

me and my friend are studying abroad and we just found out that we are going to be in london during this show and our hotel is like 30 minutes away. i looked up online for tickets and it is sold out... im really sad. we wanted to see them in london too since we just saw them here in san francisco. we already miss them soo much. do you think there is a chance that people will have extra tickets?

i went to find camen underworld today. :D it is TINY! seriously! i dont know were we are gna queue cos if we queue around the building we are blocking loads of doors lol

we probably will have to queue around the building coz theres nowhere else. most of the doors are back entrances to the bar next door and the venue though so there shouldnt be people coming through them.

that was such a good idea to just pass the braclet to her. i hope she comes near us so we can.

has anyone been to a gig at the underworld before? what was it like?

I have been there before i saw the glitterati and flyleaf! it is a v.tiny stage and pit area. My legys were all bruised from being at the front! There is no barrier just stage!:)

That stage hurts your legs like a bitch!

The only thing about the pit area is there's a big pillar in the middle of it.

If you can't just pass it to her you'll easily be able to find one of them after the show. The backstage area or whatever is two rooms just joined together and the only entrance to them is at the side of the stage. They're pretty small and there's nothing particuarly intresting in there so I'd imagine they'll come out afterwards if not, just go round the corner of the venue to the back. It's a public street so secuirty can't be obnoxious and make you leave =]

I can't believe it's only a week!

I don't think Paramore are to big a band to support...

If you think about it much bigger bands have supported bands before

I mean My Chemical Romance supported Greenday once

And i think Muse have supported MCR

Muse are like huge as well, so a band is never really to big to support