Camden Underworld, London May 30th

I don't know what time to go =[

From my experiances including at the underwold before, no one turns up 'til like 6.30 and you're saying as early as 9!

Like, even when I saw Taking Back Sunday when they did a club show in London last year,I got there with my friends at 7 and no one else turned up 'til like 3!

I think I'm just gonna go in real early and keep going back to see if there's a queue and go shopping until there is.

I don't know what time to go =[

From my experiances including at the underwold before, no one turns up 'til like 6.30 and you're saying as early as 9!

Like, even when I saw Taking Back Sunday when they did a club show in London last year,I got there with my friends at 7 and no one else turned up 'til like 3!

I think I'm just gonna go in real early and keep going back to see if there's a queue and go shopping until there is.

thats a good idea =P

but im freakin paranoid

so im getting there asap

I know what you mean!I worry too much.See, I'm up for going to queue for hours but I know the friend I'm going with won't be and she's not bothered about being at the front, unlike me again so that's my ploy to get her in the queue earlier! As soon as there's like one person there I'll be like "NO!WE HAVE TO GO AND QUEUE DAMMIT!"

Actually, the other thing about the Underworld is no one tends to run straight for the front, they just kinda wonder around for a bit and get a drink.Like when I saw Bayside & Moneen there I was about the 15th person in there and legged it to the stage expecting the first row to be taken up already but literally no one else was there, they were all at the bar!

LostAlone are supporting, think there's gonna be another to be annonced yet.

fine GibbyPhills, i might join you at the bar, need more money first, after i've got my ticket, i'll be skint. oh yeah, i'll pm you my mobile number tomorrow

dude I am sure I can sort you out with a pint. Also at the Underworld the sound is shocking down right down the front as you are so close to the stage. Annnnnnd it's no trouble getting down the front before the main act comes on as it sooooo small. Annnnnd the band area is right by the bar. :willy_nilly: