Camden Underworld, London May 30th

It shall be goood, i have no idea what time i can be bothered to get up there yet...

I bet i decide on the day haha, i never plan things like that

But yeah i will be so easy to spot...

Just look for someone with a strip of Ginger....who said Ginger...it's strawberry blonde DAMMIT haha yeah whatever in the front of their hair, that will be me, because i'm to lazy to re-dye it xP

Oh yeah i just look like a plank really so not hard to spot

well it's starts at 7.30 doors open at 7, so i'm getting about 6.

damn, i just realised i'm gonna miss the apprentice next wednesday, i love that show

doors open at 7???? right matey I should be able to get there the latest 6.30. I will pm you my mobile number on monday or tuesday as I may have a different one as my phone is busted. Oh and the tickets came yesterday. Whoop whoop!

doors open at 7???? right matey I should be able to get there the latest 6.30. I will pm you my mobile number on monday or tuesday as I may have a different one as my phone is busted. Oh and the tickets came yesterday. Whoop whoop!

yeah well i think they do. yeah that's fine, as long as you get there in time. haha, okay well i might not be on for a few days after tomorrow so i might have to pm you my number tomorrow. whoop whoop, i'm even more excited now our tickets have come! :]

yeah well i think they do. yeah that's fine, as long as you get there in time. haha, okay well i might not be on for a few days after tomorrow so i might have to pm you my number tomorrow. whoop whoop, i'm even more excited now our tickets have come! :]

yeah no probs. Guess it's easier me having yours if I'm meeting you there. I may have one or even two to sell outside the venue if people I have offered them to dont get back to me. I takes about 15mins from my office to camden and I leave about 5:50ish so I will defo be there on time.