Camden Underworld, London May 30th

I always get to the front of most gigs I go to :D I don't mind getting crushed. I hope my friend doesn't either...I am so excited, I can't believe how intimate the gig will be!

haha yeah

its amazing how intimate it will be

i had a dream about it last night

hehehee XD

2 DAYS PEOPLE

I just spoke on the phone to Jess who's at Glasgow and apparently the band are being kinda...well...dick-like haha. They're apparently really sneakin' around, trying to avoid the fans sorta thing. The only people who have come out is Zac and Ajax...well I mean they've all been out but they've been like, sneaking round the back of the bus then running in the venue and stuff apparently. :(

I just spoke on the phone to Jess who's at Glasgow and apparently the band are being kinda...well...dick-like haha. They're apparently really sneakin' around, trying to avoid the fans sorta thing. The only people who have come out is Zac and Ajax...well I mean they've all been out but they've been like, sneaking round the back of the bus then running in the venue and stuff apparently. :(

Oh dear, hopefully they won't be like that on Wednesday.

i need help! this is gna sound so stupid. we lost our rechargable batteries lol so tomorrow, do i buy duracell or morrison's extra long life? lol i dont want them to clonk out half way through the show and if i meet them afterwards and i cant take a pic, i will seriously cry! lol

oh yes about cameras. Should i take one or not? I don't wanna take one and be moshed around and drop it and then it will die or something.. lmao. Another thing is.. Does the venue even allow cameras to be taken in? I don't want it conphasgated (serious sp) or whatever. Also, do you think the band will come out after the set? The first paramore gig i went to the band was totally swamped. and hayley is TINY! the bouncer just dragged her away lmao. So yeah.. cameras.. yes or no?? and the band. lol

i'm gonna take a camera but i'm not sure whether you can or not. i can't see any reason why you couldn't. the band will come out but it might be a few hours after the gig ends. to be honest you will be more likely to see the guys, hayley sometimes doesn't come out else she gets swamped.

I haven't actually organised anything for tomorrow haha

This is destined to go really really wrong

Oh well, i haven't listened to Paramore for like a month or so though :/

Don't even know the lyrics to Misery Business haha

Not in the mooood for this actually, but i will go anyway :]

^ LEARN IT! :D

if i meet them, i want them to sign my ticket, should i bring a pen with me or will they have some?

omg sal weeeeeeeeee its tomorrow!!!! ahhhhhh! :willy_nilly:

we should bring pens just in case. im gonna go find a permanant marker. you want everybody to sign your tickets to shows!

what time should i come to your house and what time are we getting there?

omg sal weeeeeeeeee its tomorrow!!!! ahhhhhh! :willy_nilly:

we should bring pens just in case. im gonna go find a permanant marker. you want everybody to sign your tickets to shows!

what time should i come to your house and what time are we getting there?

lol its so weird planning on the internet, ill fone u laterrrr :D

im gna go buy batterys and a marker soon :D