Camden Underworld, London May 30th

it was terrible

i love how i just couldnt handle standing

so i sat on somones steps to their house

across the road from everyone

and just

started shaking

rofl

lmfao. you were like running away from me man. well not running, but walking as fast as you could. it was entertaining.

btw man the back of my legs feel as though somebody's smashed em in wi a metal pole or something. it's quite disgusting.

OK Sooooooooo the 30th was actuly rather emense I have fun in the que with other fans wich was fun sooo i wanna thank.................

Girls that were from reading didnt get there names but they were fun Annnnnnnddddddddddddddddd the girls from manchester ecpesialy the one that shared her sweeties with me =D and also who was bobbing and bouncing and Busting well good moves to CSS and called me kool YUP! ALSO to the girl whogave me 5p because of my signe i mad lol "GIVE ME MONEY I LIKE A RIOT" Yes all i could think of at the time Ummmmmmm Hooooo yes thank you to the girl who gave me a bag of sweets insted of money your wonderful Ummmmmmmm YES YES too the group girls and guys that i all gave hugs too before i got it in && the ppl with the hats, BUT LAST BUT NOT LEAST Thank you to PARAMORE for gigving all of us a good gig sooo my over all evaluation of that Day/Night is APSOLUTLY FANBLOODTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

I knew you guys would be battered to fuck today! the crowd were mental!

During Emergency i felt like i needed medical attention lol

My pictures r hilarious they would have been good if their wasnt a hand blocking them.lol. Just as the picture went to take bam up went an arm. In the end i just held the camera up at full arms length and snapped away hoping for the best. i have pictures from all over the place i got pretty close to centre centre then got edged back to the pillar in the middle (but it was nice and cool so it cooled me down).

God some of the people there were hugely tall.

megan it was nice to quickly see you.lol. it was funny when you asked Danielle if she remembered you, and she was like yeah Megan!

Hahahahahhahahaha tbh i dunna who i met i whent around the Que like talking to everyone hahahahahahha Hooooooooooooo Deary deary me but i had a good laugh OMG i forgot i spoke to jeramy well the guitarest lol and i was like a foot away from hayely dopy me saw her and shouted what i was thinking i said "HUH thats hayley williams" standing ther like a lemon Jeramy "No, No,No that not hayely williams your imaganing things" Dopy me "You, You, =o That is you lier hahahahhah" and yer ppl ran after them and the ran off hahahaha ok i win !st prize place in the catorgry of having the most Odd convosation with a cilebraty LOL!

well i had a amazing time! i recorded the whole set but only emergency was good, the rest of the songs the sound quality was poor. i have photos with josh and taylor to post sometime. i also will scan in my signed AWKIF cd and my LostAlone autographs. i met LostAlone, they were really friendly and their lead singer mistook me for their guitarist lol. i don't know whether any of you were the girls could keep borrowing my pen so that they could get LostAlone's autographs.

so yeah i was outside probably for about 40-45 minutes talking to paramore so i'll tell you about it now. oh yeah, i asked each of them which do they prefer? mcdonald's or burger king? only zac went for mcdonalds so 75% of the guys from paramore prefer burger king. josh likes burger kings chicken burgers but he also likes mcflurrys from mcd's. taylor likes the fries from burger king lol.

Josh- He was the first one i met, he was really friendly and i got a photo with him. he shook my hand and thanked me for coming when i told him i had to go. oh yeah, i did accidently call him zac once, haha!

Zac- He was the second one i met. he was exactly how i expected him to be, he was funny :] i wished him a happy birthday and he told me a story about how they got him a hamster last year, taylor told me later they had to put it down though :[ i nearly got a photo with him but the battery died, but at least i met him and i shook his hand twice. Zac kept calling me Dude as well.

Jeremy- spoke to him the least but he was really nice, i told him that they were awesome and he said 'thanks a lot man'

Taylor- He was the one i talked to most cos no-one else was with him apart from a girl, some of you mentioned talking to him so i don't know whether one of you was that girl. anyway, i spoke to him about his plans, he said he wants to stay in the band but he's not sure whether to go to college or not yet, but he's staying atm to the end of the warped tour. i was just chatting to him about a few things, zac's birthday, the uk, fast food, festivals and zac's hamster. he was the one i really connected with, he was such a friendly and cool guy. i even hugged him when i had to go lol.

so yeah i had a awesome time so i'll post the pics and the scans soon! :]