Camden Underworld, London May 30th

Ho deary me lol i still hurt after wednes day tbh i have hurt after a gig in ages and i thinj i hurt more this time around and i got knoked out at incubus which i thourght was bad but HO MY Paramore+i bigger venue+Alot more fans=Titches death ahhahahahahaha! Who's going Frog on the 9th

^ yeah aparently thats what Josh said on wednesday...

Wow, apparently I guess good haha.

I'm thinking about going to FROG... The thing is, if I go it leaves me stranded on my own in London until the first train to the Colchester show the next day which I'm already telling a bunch of lies to be able to go in the first place and I'll get like no sleep and I'll be shattered at that show.Plus, I'm only 16.I have fake ID but there's a slight chance it won't work in which case I'm screwed.

Ho deary me lol i still hurt after wednes day tbh i have hurt after a gig in ages and i thinj i hurt more this time around and i got knoked out at incubus which i thourght was bad but HO MY Paramore+i bigger venue+Alot more fans=Titches death ahhahahahahaha! Who's going Frog on the 9th

I should be at the FROG next saturday. Looking forward to it actually.

^^^^^^^ MEH indie emo scream metal all sounds the same at like 1 after a few pints il hit the dance floor with anything playing hahhahahaha aslong as you got ppl that can have JOKES then its fine and beside indie isnt just all about milodic beats like the kooks and new shose i mean klaxons is classed as indie well new indie and the klaxons sound simler to Test iciciles and they were classed a emo and all that sooo MEH to all thos TAG's and catorgies let pl be who they are without judgment and critisim i say!!!!!!!!1

^ Ha yeah I know but I think we may move on to a proper club after Paramore. Think we are going to see what it's like and then make a plan. The main problem with the fiddler is that the bar's don't have taps and the cans are always pretty warm in there.

=s man Alive, lol the probs charge over the odds nall il get some from the offy and last all night HA my god you can tell im student, i dont know many clubs in london and if i pay a fiva to get on im just stayong put im bringing my i can tell hes not gonna wanna stay and he dosent do much anyway lol (it rhymes) and BLAH Hmmmmmm well meh to him im gonna go have a good time! the fitie indie Boys hahaha!

^ it was £3 a can on Monday for Head Automatica but I think they are much cheaper on club nights. Oh there is another bar at the fiddler which I have never used before so they may have some on that. I work in convent garden so I know what are a bit but most clubs are over 21 on a sat. Yeah I am looking forward to the tottie factor of this night.

Hhahahahahahahaha cheeky lol i rly wouldnt know how to get home tho i live in east london BLAH gonna be a LONNNNG! time before i get to my bed could get number 25 dose anyone know what time it runs till kinda looking at a bench for the night rly lol

Hhahahahahahahaha cheeky lol i rly wouldnt know how to get home tho i live in east london BLAH gonna be a LONNNNG! time before i get to my bed could get number 25 dose anyone know what time it runs till kinda looking at a bench for the night rly lol

no idea but we will be hanging around the city till around 7.30ish so you wont be the only one. Yeah all nighters are a good laugh.