Camden Underworld, London May 30th

As long as it gets me in the mood i'm good.

I made the mistake of going after the show to get a tee shirt cause i knew i would end up wearing the tee shirt i brought or something...which is bas cause i got beer all over me and i wouldn't want that on a new shirt xD

I got the light blue tee shirt where the man is holding the umbrella and the bomb's with hearts on are falling out the sky...i forget the name of it now.

Wow i got there at 8pm and just pushed my way to the front whitch took much time but not being very big i found myself going under arms and such xD. Hm i never even knew they exsisted but i didn't hear they were that interesting xD

Haha. I can never push my way through people. I try, but i fail. Yeah, you didnt really miss much. As long as you saw Cobra Starship... & Fall Out Boy obv. xD

I can't be bothered to get up there to early this time

Not sure if i'm even going with anyone yet :/

Should be good though, if i can get tickets :]

i know what you mean man. i dunno if i can be arsed like, going to the front and stuff.

there's no barrier and that scares me cos i'm a big kid and i got half killed the last time in my drunken state.

i'll meet you martyoo! prolly be going early though wi jess n that, but you should dive in the queue with us.

i know what you mean man. i dunno if i can be arsed like, going to the front and stuff.

there's no barrier and that scares me cos i'm a big kid and i got half killed the last time in my drunken state.

i'll meet you martyoo! prolly be going early though wi jess n that, but you should dive in the queue with us.

Yeah i'll just hang around the middle inside...or something

It's not to hard to get through to like the second row or something anyway

Awwww haha

Oooh i may have to take you up on that offer, i doubt i will get there really late

Just not as early as last time, it was colder then though

I'm such a pussy when it comes to weather

Oooooh it really isn't that far away, just a bit more than two weeks...i'm excited :]

Yeah i'll just hang around the middle inside...or something

It's not to hard to get through to like the second row or something anyway

Awwww haha

Oooh i may have to take you up on that offer, i doubt i will get there really late

Just not as early as last time, it was colder then though

I'm such a pussy when it comes to weather

Oooooh it really isn't that far away, just a bit more than two weeks...i'm excited :]

haha, yeah that wasn't good the last time. it was freezin and we were there all day.

i hope it's nice and sunny this time though. it will be good.

i'm excited.

aw, haha. i might just chill at the london gig if there's a bar near the stage :grin:

Do you have any idea how much they charge for booz in london lol going there erly go to the offy get 4 cans for a fiva and bobs your uncle your done well i am hahahahh!

i want to get every one singing in the que i think that will be rather fun!

Oh me too :)

& ahaha. i want alcohol at the show but im only 15 :l

I'll probably end up nearer the back anyway cos i'll get too hot @ the front.

I rly strongly sugest you wait to drink till your 18 i didnt and it ruind the hole sparkle of it lol still good tho hahaha but yer be young while you can my darling and desides it will render you skint hahahhaha but honestly it worth the wait! and you wont regret alot of you life expireces lmao!