Camden Underworld, London May 30th

Yep they go on sale at 9.

Actully it was in kerrang I foud out they were playing. I'd been searching on ticketmaster for tickets but all they had listed was glawsgo (that word looks so wrongly spelt to me :/) and i was confused. So i'm thankfull to kerrang right now.

this was posted on LJ it gives you a ticket hotline(i know some people were wondering)

Paramore announce low-key show

Prior to their appearance at the Kerrang! sponsored Download festival on Friday June 8, Paramore will play a low key London show.

The Tennessee pop punkers will hit Camden's Underworld venue on Wednesday May 30.

Tickets, which go on sale at 9AM this Saturday (May 19), are priced £12.50. get them online from http://www.gigsandtours.com or by calling the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

is that the only site you can get tickets from? i'm getting all worried now incase i go to a site at 9am and they don't have tickets.. then i have to arse around looking for another one, and then they might not have them on sale, then by the time i find one with them.. they'll be sold out. oh no. i can see it happening. i can feel it in my bones.

ticketweb.co.uk have it listed and aloud.com did have it listed. They all say that they go onsale saturday at 9. I have noticed that this gig has had a lot of publicity today.

aw, thanks a lot man :smile:

i'm gonna save those sites into my favorites right now so that i'm all ready. woo.