The Maine

whatsername104

no, its true.

john o promised everyone that garrett would give every girl in the crowd a kiss haha

They did that here too!!!!

But, John was like "Look at all the hot girls here!!!"

and I believe Garret asked where all the moms were and then him and John talked about how all the moms were hot too and then Garret said "I wanna kiss all the moms here!" xD!

and I believe Garret asked where all the moms were and then him and John talked about how all the moms were hot too and then Garret said "I wanna kiss all the moms here!" xD!

lol he didnt say anything about the moms XD

but joel madden was like if i knew there was this much girls here i would have wore something nicer!

lol he didnt say anything about the moms XD

but joel madden was like if i knew there was this much girls here i would have wore something nicer!

xD! I think Joel said that here too haha

When they were here, John randomly told us that they ate fish that day and he thinks it was talapia xD! Then, he went on about how they were watching the Gators play football and he said that they were losing everytime they watched so they decided not to watch that night xD!!!!

Then Garret was like "Wait John...I WAS BORN HERE!!!"

I was like :hyper::willy_nilly::hyper:

BAHAHAHA I think garrett has a girlfriend. But I could just be making that up haha

and in this one interview they were like would you ever kiss a fans and garrett made this face of discust and said NOO!? ew.

xD! I think Joel said that here too haha

When they were here, John randomly told us that they ate fish that day and he thinks it was talapia xD! Then, he went on about how they were watching the Gators play football and he said that they were losing everytime they watched so they decided not to watch that night xD!!!!

Then Garret was like "Wait John...I WAS BORN HERE!!!"

I was like :hyper::willy_nilly::hyper:

Hahaha

i love them so much more after finally seeing them live last night!!! they were amazing!! and just to let you all know...you're all wondering what happened to jon's face. i don't know exactly, but at the show last night he said "i fell on my face a couple days ago. that's why my face looks like this." so i dunno. but yeah. i got 2 vids...if anyone's interested. i can't wait to see them again!! and i'm sorry...i have to say it...they're hott. lol.

i love them so much more after finally seeing them live last night!!! they were amazing!! and just to let you all know...you're all wondering what happened to jon's face. i don't know exactly, but at the show last night he said "i fell on my face a couple days ago. that's why my face looks like this." so i dunno. but yeah. i got 2 vids...if anyone's interested. i can't wait to see them again!! and i'm sorry...i have to say it...they're hott. lol.

haha that's what I thought (about him falling on his face) I'm sure he'll recover fast though :mrgreen:

THEY ARE HOTT!!!

haha

awe poor kid.

I should bring him some band aids!

• 2 weeks later...