The Maine

whatsername104

Yeah, it was kinda lame. And those girls kept sending things about something when he said not to. hehehe silleh gurls. It was a bummer that the fact that he was really on there for just like half and hour because of the technical difficulties that were going on. heheh the gurls were freaking on there! They were like, "WHERE DID HE GOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!" It was sad. And it was ridiculous when all those girls in the chat room was like, SAY HI SHANNON SAY HI SHANNON SAY HI SHANNON or SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO AND SO!!!! over and over again. Those girls were just crazy on there.:( It embarasses me me being a girl and luving the maine.

Oh and that song he played was really interesting, I liked it! It was really different from the "the maine sound" I can't wait for him to record it.:) It was beast.

heheh John-Oh was gonna grill some chicken for dinner:) <33333

haha yeah its like thats not the reason he is on there. its soo effing annoying. and i know i went to see them in richmond and they were headlining and like honestly there were maybe five guys there and the rest were girls. i mean i love the maine and yes i think they are all super gorgeous but sometimes people take it to extremes. it can be embarrassing but thats why when i talk to them i just try and talk to them like normal people. like i think jared and i had the best conversation ever. he was so nice and john was really nice too.