NBA Playoffs anyone?

marcus

Bulls v Lakers would be incredible. I think I would actually turn on the tv for that one.

Since I live in Orlando I kinda hoped the Magic would do something, but I guess they were happy just being in the playoffs lol. I can't stand the Pistons :(

pistons swept the magic :lol:

yeah it would be the most amazing thing ever if it was bulls/lakers in the finals, but i dont think the lakers beat the suns and i dont think the bulls will beat the pistons

• 1 month later...

first off, let me say... I HAVE BEEN A WARRIORS FANS SINCE FORFRIGGINEVAR. it's still hard for me to believe what they did in the playoffs. first off, just making it in. they could of got swept in the 1st round and i still would have been stoked. but no, they go ahead and pull off the biggest upset in NBA history. ^_^

now... GO CAVS! finally a new team in the finals! Lebron is such facking beast. I think it's quite shocking they came back and beat big D 4 times in a row after dropping the first two. after that, i have confidence they can beat san antonio.

i'll say.... cleveland in 6.

even though i kinda think the spurs will win it.:P