What does your screen name mean? game

nemesis90

my other screenames:

Myspace is natashasaurus. I just felt like putting "saurus" on the end of my name. Cause dinosaurs are cool, yo.

AIM is Natashaa sayss. Cause it's like

Natashaa sayss: and then my message...yeah i think you get the point.

Yahoo is fueledby.paramore. i think that's pretty self-explanitory.

MSN is intricate-lies and that comes from the song "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race" by Fall Out Boy. That part that goes "I'm a leading man, and the lies i weave are oh so intricate."

My Iconator screename is business-of-misery. XD

On the INO boards, my screename is the same as this one.

so yeah. that's basically it. nothing special. =]

oooh old screen names, fun.

i've since gotten a new myspace, and i never changed the friend id. so it's just numbers.

aim is tasha kills kid. taken from the band 'rock kills kid' with my name stuck in it. 8-)

yahoo is xcheapshots. from the song 'wolf in sheeps clothing' by this providence: "cheap shots, low blows, will you ever let it go?"

msn is the same as well.

i don't go on iconator or ino anymore, so yeh.

Mine has a very long story behind it... but I'll give the condensed version of it. Basically, I'm just a really loud crazy person and one day I was just being my normal self and my friend Brian told me I was making a lot of hubbub, which means noise. Thats where I got the Hubaba part because I thought it sounded funny and I was stupid and didnt bother to ask Brian how to spell hubbub.

Then, for some odd reason everyone in my family calls me Lou, despite the fact that there is no inkling of Lou in my name anywhere. Thats where I got the Lou part from.

Therefore, when you smash em together you get my username... Hubabalou. haha.

Mine comes from a comedy group from here in Belgium (Neveneffecten fyi). They made this show for tv where they make parodies on National Geographic documentaries. The first episode is called 'Life of the Komomaan'. You should pronounce it as 'common man' as they do in the show cause they speak English in that episode. A Komomaan is actually a word they've made up and it just means a normal human.

• 2 months later...

CaughtInTheRiot

I became really obsessed with Paramore, and whenever I joined the forum it was a few months post-Riot! release, so I used that.

A Paramore Riot-The literally meaning of the words: A secret love expression of emotion. Or something along that line.

Gravitygone- I am really interested in Space, and the Universe, and in Space there is no gravity....hence.... Also, I made this name up BEFORE I heard about the band.

Past Purpose- I don't want to die until I've done the thing that I will be remembered for, either famously or infamously.

• 1 year later...