Bonjour!

lara91

Hello everyone! I'm Lara, and I am completely uncreative and sucky at introducing myself, but here it goes. I am 16, which isn't as exciting as it sounded when I was 15. I live in Illinois about 20 minutes from St. Louis, which is actually not a bad city. I love music, and I love video games even though I am truly terrible at them. The only one I have ever beaten was an Angelica from the Rugrats one when I was like 6. I know, a bit random...but that's kind of how I am. I am right now obsessed with the song Hey There Delilah, which is because everytime I turn on The Sauce or Steven's Untitled Rock Show it is on. But anyways, I love Paramore, and am a fan girl as much as I would love to honestly deny it, I am unable to (the whole being a fan girl, not the loving paramore part.) So this is getting long so I will stop now.... Hi everyone!

Salve Lara! Welcome to the boards! Glad you joined. Hope you love it here. You will make lots of friends!

And hey, I think I know which Angelica game you are talking about. Is that the one on Gameboy Color where she goes around, gets new clothes and stuff, and then you have to get high scores in the fashion show in order to make it to the next level?

And by the by, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! :D

Salve Lara! Welcome to the boards! Glad you joined. Hope you love it here. You will make lots of friends!

And hey, I think I know which Angelica game you are talking about. Is that the one on Gameboy Color where she goes around, gets new clothes and stuff, and then you have to get high scores in the fashion show in order to make it to the next level?

And by the by, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! :D

Yes, it is that game lol. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I hope to get to know all of you better. :)