Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

Dude, you are the 2nd person that said that about Caleb! Is really that spaced out like ppl say he is???

NOOOO FREAKINN LIEE DUDE!!!!

HES SO DAZED AND ZONED OUT!!!

I was right next to them during a interview at bamboozle and caleb didnt even pay attention

he took out his phone and started playing with it then after he put his phone away he started staring outside of the tent so i waved to him hahaha AND HE WAVED BACK ANNDD WINKED AT ME I died inside haha

I think the only thing he said in the whole interview was ....oh *puts away phone*.....caleb

TAYLOR YOUR PICTURES WITH CALEB AND AUSTIN ARE ADORABLE

Dude, you are the 2nd person that said that about Caleb! Is really that spaced out like ppl say he is???

haha yeah...like my friend was talking to him and he was like thanks and then just like turned around and started looking at something then turned back around and i was like caleb and he didnt answer...then i was like caleb? and he was like oh what hey sorry, and i was just like can i get a picture and he goes sure. it was really wierd and awkward, but whatevs his good looks make up for it.

TAYLOR YOUR PICTURES WITH CALEB AND AUSTIN ARE ADORABLE

haha aww thank you...i dont really like them, but idc atleast i can say i met them :mrgreen:

^ yeah ive heard he can be creepy, like things he says..but then when i saw him live i was like no theres no way and hes like a hxc believer in god so i was like no no no. but ive heard stories so im just like ehh, please dont let it be true johnathon..haha

aww jonathans adorable hahaha

hes just so nice!