Forever The Sickest Kids?

miss_emergency

caleb is hott (but dont tell my friend that she'll kill me cuz she loves him lol)

ive met them all when they played at my mall. we were in hottopic and they all came walking in then after they palyed they did a signing and we didnthave a wrst band so we were like to johnathan byee were goin hes like wait u didnt get on line we were like no we dont have money hes like oh well get on line so we snuck into the line with help from johnathan lmao

im flying to jersey and telling your friend lol.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Paramore Fan Club a few members are making a FTSK scrapbook!

They'll be giving it to the band on the Sassyback Tour with Cobra Straship in the Fall.

If you'd like to contribute:

Send me (I'd also say Megan [tiaisradder] since she's one of the people in on this but she's in Maine :( )a PM to me or post here.

You can include anything... Here are some ideas

-a message to the band

-personal messages for a certain member(s)

-a picture of you with a band member

-a picture of you promoting them in any way as in holding their cd or partying with one of their sweet shirts on, or writing something on your hand

-a sweet joke

- or anything else!

& don't forget to add your name and where you're from!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :]

They'll be giving it to the band on the Sassyback Tour with Cobra Straship in the Fall.

Send me (I'd also say Megan [tiaisradder] since she's one of the people in on this but she's in Maine :( )a PM to me or post here.

-a message to the band

-a picture of you promoting them in any way as in holding their cd or partying with one of their sweet shirts on, or writing something on your hand

-a sweet joke

- or anything else!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

Oh & I'm home now.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

-a message to the band

-a sweet joke

- or anything else!

Ok, so I'm bumping this thread with this because the person making the book needs pictures & messages for it!

:D

Ok so regarding the scrapbook Taylor posted about earlier, I need to add a couple things;

-Deadline for submissions is September 13th.

-There's a new page being added called "100 Reasons Why FTSK Pwn" so we need some reasons!

We'll try to post pictures of the final product to show all of you how it turned out.

:)

november 19th!!!! hopefully... ahh, i love them. even tho i saw them 3 times before warped tour, warped tour made me love them so much more. i guess cuz that was the first time i met them. they were SO incredibly nice, especially jonathan...he gave me a bracelet. ahh, can't wait to see them again!!