ADVICE THREAD!!!

WayneFarro

Guest JadeIsRad

Nah, that was some good advice. I'd have taken advice from anyone - whatever age.

Anyway, thanks for the advice Brittany, Jade and Jorgi. I'm going to leave things how they are at the moment =)

No problem, glad I could help =]

any advice on depression and feeling soooo down?

umm listen to paramore? 0=] hehe. that always helps for me.

if you're in a mood for upbeat songs to cheer you up, I suggest 'brighter' or 'here we go again'. but whenever I was down, 'breathe' got me through a whole lot.

but I guess I can't talk because I'm getting through a sort of mini-depression stage right now. can anyone give advice on what to do when your friends a) suddenly change into people you don't like and B) totally disregard their friends for years for people who they've barely known for months?

omg i know that situation far too well. i think the best thing to realise is that if your friends change into someone you dont like, maybe its time to realise that maybe they're not the type of people you'd want to hang out after all. that was like when my friends started talking about and actually smoking. i was well off it. so i walked away and didnt talk to them for a few days. they soon realised that it wasnt what they wanted and stopped all the hoo hah. even though it seems hard to let go, we have to do it sometimes. i hop that helped :)

and thanks for your advice maria :D

• Like 1

hope my advice helps :)

and ah that's awesome that your friends came to their senses and stopped. doubt my friends will do that now. it is hard to let go but I just hate seeing the people you love change. like my best friend (or should I now say ex-best friend) has totally ditched me for 'cooler' people and boys? I know that's a part of growing up but we've been friends for a long time and we've been through everything together. and then, BAM she meets this guy and suddenly she gets obsessed with trying to make as many guy friends as possible. it even got to the point that all she ever talks about is what make up or *insert very fashionable trendy piece of clothing here* to buy, and talking about boys that SHE HASN'T EVEN MET YET! *rolls eyes* it's like she so desperate to show off to everyone that she has such a big social life. she's become everything that I hate and she used to hate it too! so hypocritical.

and now it's getting even more worse that I'm worried she will lose her virginity to a guy she doesn't even like! she's only with him because she wants to have a boyfriend. what's the use of that? you're not going to find love that way. plus this is her first boyfriend so she's very inexperienced, and she doesn't know but he has a VERY bad reputation with sexual-related things. *cough* he's a man slut *cough*. and the thing is... I don't know what to do!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

im going out with a girl, but i dont wanna go out with her. she doesnt trust me at all.

and i found out after i said yes to her, that she was 13, not 14-15.

i only said yes, cos i was really horny at the time, and i cant say no to people. ever.

well, i can.

its just not easy when shes always around where i am.

=[

what do i do?

• 9 months later...