WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

oh yeah def orlando since they're in the lead for the 10min thing with over 2000 demands.

yep virginia beach sure isnt a metro city. Plus I can get there early as I want the venue is right behind my school which is walking distance from my house. wonder if I can get a screen cap off google earth or something

Yeah I have no idea where the venue I'm going is, haha.

But on the Warped site there's only 254 people saying they're going, and most of the schools in Idaho have already starting back then so I hopefully won't have bad lines/crowds at all.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone take a picture of their merch?!

Because umm.. Yeah I want to save money, so I can umm..

Spend it all on their merch. AHAH!

And besides that.. Umm... are they still selling the RIOT! sleeveless hoodie?

i did with my sidekick but they're not that great. but you could still see the merch.

http://www.hiptop.com/hiplog/read/4/11990

scroll down. i posted the pictures right after i took it at warped.

Theres flip flops,sleeveless hoodies,headbands,sun glasses,dog tags (5 bucks), and shorts

i did with my sidekick but they're not that great. but you could still see the merch.

http://www.hiptop.com/hiplog/read/4/11990

scroll down. i posted the pictures right after i took it at warped.

Theres flip flops,sleeveless hoodies,headbands,sun glasses,dog tags (5 bucks), and shorts

Woahh, I wonder what the sunglasses and shorts look like.

I'm probably going to Warped for the first time this year. I'm not going to get barricade or whatever, I'm just going to stand back and watch because my mom will be coming with me.

Anyways...I'm going to watch Paramore's set and then head over to where they do signings. What tent do they do that at?

I'd absolutely love to get pictures with the band - but I know from reading this thread that the line can get big and they just like to rush people through. So, erm, when I'm getting my stuff signed should I just hold the camera up and take one? Either that or I can just get my mom to take one from a distance with my back to the camera. Haha. Suggestions? :P

A lot of the fans at the Mountain View warped tour weren't able to meet them at the signing :(

They cut it short, by about 15 minutes, cause they had other stuff to do I guess. I got in line 20 minutes before it even STARTED and I BARELY was able to meet them. They were cutting the line off RIGHT before I was about to go up to the booth. The only reason I got to go is because I showed the lady who was cutting the line all the merch I had on, and said how big of a fan I was. She looked around, and just said "go" and let me through. Ah it was so sweet! I was so happy...

It really made me realize how big they're getting. There were so many new fans....crazy amounts.

The crowd for their performance was huge also.

Man - I guess I'm going to have to skip a song or two out of their set just to get in line for the signing. Ah, well. Makes me wish I could of went last year...

no the signing was before the show about 3 hours before.

also I tried to meet them backstage with that vip pass i had for donating blood. it barely worked half the security didnt know what it was, and finally I got back there and they rushed paramore not to stay I guess and take pics and what not. But I sat there and soon after Josh and Taylor were like riding their bikes around back there, but I didn't feel like bothering them.

HEY question...

Does anyone know about what time their set starts... And who's all on mainstage before them and whatnot?...

And when/where AsILayDying plays?..

I'm too lazy to go look it up.... :shifty:

The schedule changes every day, you just need to find the inflatable schedule when you get there and look up set times.

i think im going to see them august 10th

i have a question...

at the paramore signings at warped tour, do they let you take pictures with them?

cause i have a picture with paramore from feb. 2006 and it needs to be updated.

haha

nope, that takes too much time.

The shorts are black with yellow letters going across the back. I think its yellow not sure (I'm using my sidekick right now.lol) Part of the shorts were in the picture I posted a page back. Its on the table. The shorts were 20 bucks I think.

I didn't buy any paramerch at warped since I didn't see anything I really wanted. I bought other bands merch instead.

Btw...tip aaron! He works hard and the tent is always crowded. Did anyone see 2 others guys at the tent too? They were helping out also.

Haha - you could always sneak a picture. I'm going to get one, even if we're told that we're not allowed. :P *Evil Grin*

AHAH! ROFLMFAO! That's what I did at the Bamboozle with Shaant he was like, "FUCK IT! LET'S TAKE THE PICTURE!" and then he hugged me. LOL.