WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

I'm going July 1, Mountain View CA.

Seriously though, if you havet been before, bring lots of money for water. It's expensive and you run out fast. Last time I went, I ran out of money and almost passed out from dehydration. Some guy in a tent gave me free tour water. So yeah, bring lots of money for water. I dont know if they will this year, but last time when you got in they took away your outside drinks. So dont bring drinks, bring money.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink gatorade/powerade if you'll be somewhere that it's super hot so that you replace the salt from sweating. Also, if you feel like your going to pass out, try and find somebody to tell. Even just a merch guy or something, because there should be medics there that will help you out. Take sunscreen and reapply every 2 hours. If they have a tent with air conditioning, go in there every now and then and hang out for like 20 minutes or so to get a break from the sun/heat. Sit down when you get a chance so you're not on your feet all day. Take advil or tylenol, because if you need that they'll charge you like $2 per pill or something ridic. like that. Find the schedule and write it all down so you know where to be & when so you don't miss anybody you want to see. If there's a period when there's nobody you want to see playing, go around and find all the merch tents/stages/booths you want to get stuff/see stuff at so you know where it all is. Take a small backpack to haul all the stuff you buy/free stuff you get. Usually I freeze a few bottles of water and put those in the bottom so I don't have to buy any. If they don't let you take drinks, buy a water and then see if there's a drinking fountain/safe hose that you can just re-fill it from for the rest of the day rather than paying outrageous prices. Eat a big breakfast so you don't have to eat more than once there, again the prices are ridic. If there's re-entry then go somewhere else and eat if you can. Oh and get as much free junk as you can! Haha. Wow that was longer than I intended. Hope this helps!

Drink gatorade/powerade if you'll be somewhere that it's super hot so that you replace the salt from sweating. Also, if you feel like your going to pass out, try and find somebody to tell. Even just a merch guy or something, because there should be medics there that will help you out. Take sunscreen and reapply every 2 hours. If they have a tent with air conditioning, go in there every now and then and hang out for like 20 minutes or so to get a break from the sun/heat. Sit down when you get a chance so you're not on your feet all day. Take advil or tylenol, because if you need that they'll charge you like $2 per pill or something ridic. like that. Find the schedule and write it all down so you know where to be & when so you don't miss anybody you want to see. If there's a period when there's nobody you want to see playing, go around and find all the merch tents/stages/booths you want to get stuff/see stuff at so you know where it all is. Take a small backpack to haul all the stuff you buy/free stuff you get. Usually I freeze a few bottles of water and put those in the bottom so I don't have to buy any. If they don't let you take drinks, buy a water and then see if there's a drinking fountain/safe hose that you can just re-fill it from for the rest of the day rather than paying outrageous prices. Eat a big breakfast so you don't have to eat more than once there, again the prices are ridic. If there's re-entry then go somewhere else and eat if you can. Oh and get as much free junk as you can! Haha. Wow that was longer than I intended. Hope this helps!

hahah i think i'm readsy for warped now hah

i'm excited (:

i hope i don't burn though lolol... or pass out. lol

as long as u drink tons of water a couple days before

eat a big breakfast the day of

bring a lot of sunscreen

and take an advil/tylenol right before it starts

(trust me, u won't have a huge headache afterwards)

THEN U SHOULD BE FINE =]

i like the water thing, i should be drinking a lot of it anyway, as opposed to anything else.

too bad my dad will be at work the day of because i'd ask him to make pancakes then instead of that sunday. i think i'm gonna have to come back to this thread later and take notes. hahaha. i'll probably need to get/find myself a tote bag so i can carry a bunch of junk.

as long as u drink tons of water a couple days before

eat a big breakfast the day of

bring a lot of sunscreen

and take an advil/tylenol right before it starts

(trust me, u won't have a huge headache afterwards)

THEN U SHOULD BE FINE =]

If you're going to be sweating a lot, you REALLY need to drink gatorade rather than water because you'll need to replace the sodium you lose from sweating.

hahah i think i'm readsy for warped now hah

i'm excited (:

i hope i don't burn though lolol... or pass out. lol

be prepared to get burned...haha thats like a given at warped. also get ready to have your skin not match your makeup for like a week HAHAHA.

be prepared to get burned...haha thats like a given at warped. also get ready to have your skin not match your makeup for like a week HAHAHA.

oh hahaha i burn fast. but it's okay cause it's worth it lolol maybe if my sunglasses are big enough they'll protect me hahaha it's worked before ;D

i just don't want them to get crushed hah.

32 more days :D