Hot People Thread

nemesis90

i know! i was like ew. ew. ew. ew. and i said audrina could do better. BUT SHE SAW WHAT WAS UNDERNEATH THE GROSS ASS HAIR!

he has really nice eyes too!

Ah, I love Audrina, I thought the same!

I was like rooting for her to dump him, but now they make a super cute couple. Way to clean up Justin Bobby :D

HOW DID SHE SEE THE LIGHT IN THE DARK?

EDIT: ^ Really? xD I never thought he was cute, till' now anyways. I always laughed at what he would wear haha

I was like rooting for her to dump him, but now they make a super cute couple. Way to clean up Justin Bobby :D

EDIT: ^ Really? xD I never thought he was cute, till' now anyways. I always laughed at what he would wear haha

me too! i was like DUMP HIM DUMP HIM.

he really didn cleaaaan up! he is soo sweet to her now.

SHE WAS BLESSSED.

haha yeah...his face is just amazing hah...but yeah sometimes it was just like justin bobby...WTF are you thinking w/ that wardrobe

haha yeah...his face is just amazing hah...but yeah sometimes it was just like justin bobby...WTF are you thinking w/ that wardrobe

He just looked kinda dirty to me, like I wanted to spray him down with a hose haha.

I LOVED when he would wear like super short-shorts xD

Now that I actually got a good look at his face, he is really handsome.