Paramore Quotes.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I AM SO SCENE! AHHHHH!-zac

Oh ronnie is this is this a maxi pad? this is for when he has his period which is a little over a month-josh

this is my pillow*holds up a dalmation pillow* yea its cute-zac

Do you want to see me do a scooter trick?-josh

Guy:can you throw me a beat Zac: boom Boom man.

When your on warped and ur a girl you have to be low mantnance.so if you grow a little armpit hair you can freak out about-Hayley

Hayley:How are you feeling? Josh:....Sexy

Well we are an attractive band i dont see how the girls are just catching on weve always been attractive.-Josh

I like looking like a fruit bad-Hayley

Hi im overweight and i play drums. oh my real name? they call me zac

Guy:ok lets start this over. So your over weight. Zac:i didnt think i was that fat.i guess i could loose a few pounds.are you saying i need to go on slim quick? are you saying i need to call jenny craige?

=D

Not a funny one, more of an inspirational one, which I found on one of their old live journal entries:

"I think what i have learned most is that... i'll never be perfect. i'm not talking about just looks or things like that... but in every part of life... i'll always be flawed. i'm sure a lot of girls feel that way too and i know that dudes do cause i live with a bunch of em. the greatest feeling is knowing that i don't have to be right. i've been ashamed and am still ashamed of things i've felt. hate. jealousy. lust. fear. pride. self consciousness. pure anger. pity. just plain hurt. but instead of hiding it all... i feel like i need to talk about it."

She's right though, in my opinion....about feeling you don't have to be perfect, and the need to talk about anything that's bothering you...

interviewer: whats ur name?

zac:hi i am overweight.

few minutes later

interviewer: so ur overwieght?

zac:what? i didnt think i was that fat. i mean i could lose a few pounds. do you wan t me to call up jenny craig?

bahahah or sometyhng like that

zac:what did u think?

jeremy: i thought i was awsome cuz there was a lot of kids

zac.:jeremy thinks its awsome cuz jeremy hs a beard.

Q: Heard any good gossip?

Hayley: Apparantly, I have really small boobs, but...I don't know what the problem is. I mean, look at them! *looks down* They're huge!

Josh: They're almost as big as mine!

xD