Paramore Quotes.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interviewer:convince those who are watching to perchase all we know is falling

Josh:You need to buy paramore's cd cause its the best cd out there.i mean seriously for cereal. what other cd's are you going to buy? Fall Out Boy? The Academy is...? All American Rejects?....ok maybe you will buy those because theyre better then use. but hey! its alright cause ours is still good!

hahaha

what do u do in your spare time

Josh-welll now that its summer i go swimming! swimming, everybody loves swimming its amamzing!

Josh-its weird i just bought the notebook cause everybody said it was an amazing book

"You weren't supposed to know that there's a special edition DVD attached to our new CD of me performing acrobatical acts."

-Josh

from one of the PF.com interviews. I was listening to it on my mp3 yesterday and while I was on the bus I just started laughing like crazy. lol

• 3 weeks later...
they have a ton of funny quotes, which i love

but does anyone have any inspirational quotes from any of the members?

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/2000145.html

my favorite:

"I feel like in the past I’ve tried to appear like everything’s fine and nothing can really affect me. I think I thought I was just going to leave all my problems behind once we starting touring, and then I came back home and all those problems were still there. Any pain that I might have felt didn’t disappear. Coming back home and realizing that has taught me that it’s okay not to be perfect and not to have everything figured out, it’s okay to feel things that are shameful, hate and feel guilty. I feel like the message we’ve tried to stand by, is that it’s basically okay to have scars and to show them, to show that you’ve been through all sorts of things and have come out a different person and a better person because of it."

-Hayley Williams