how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

I was when we discover Paramore made the first part on Evanescence in France on May 25th 2007 :) I was like O_O when I discover Pressure but I didn't go to Paris gig so didn't see the band =/

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine sent me the YouTube video of them performing Misery Business acoustic on ... 97X Green Room I guess ? Correct me if I'm wrong, can't remember well. Not really important anyway...

I just fell in love with Hayley's voice and checked other videos from them, and my obsession just got bigger and bigger :P I listened to them so much in a short period of time that the wait for Brand New Eyes' release was just endless for me, even if I discovered them like 4 months before :rotfl:

• 2 weeks later...

Back in 2006, I was looking up To Write Love On Her Arms, and it was fairly new then.

The first band that they had on their friends list was Paramore, and I thought they looked so cool in their picture. :lol:

So, I checked out their Myspace, and the first song I listened to was "Emergency".

I fell in love with them, and so here I am.