how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

A couple of years ago someone I know first had Emergency and then Pressure in his profile on MySpace. I really liked them, so I ended up having those 2 songs on my iPod for years. I really got into Paramore last spring, just after they came here in Italy and I missed them :( Ooooh, I'm still so bummed out about it, I'm stupid...argh!

umm it was when pressure came out....i was really young and i was like 'that girl has pretty hair ooooooh' then i actually listened to the song. loved it. went on the computer and found out if they had an album, went into town the next day and brought it and fell in love with paramore :)

the end

I hope that haven't posted in this here. So... I guess it was end of 05/ begiing of 06 when I first heard of Paramore.

A friend of mine has "emergency" as the backroundmusic of her Homepage. and I was like "that's awesome".

A few days later I asked her, from the song was and she was like "Paramore".

so then i googeled them and found 'em and fell in love with 'em

• 8 months later...

^ you know what? that makes me really happy that you're honest about that

some people lie and are like "yeah i've known them before mizbiz and riot" and they really havnt

+ rep for you

Thanks to Fuse tv. I discovered them. A song I forgot. Either Emergency or Pressure playing.

Then I became an instant fan of them xD So, I knew Paramore before Riot!

I told some friends about them and they had no clue who they were haha.

Now everyone knows them which is sooo strange but cool.

^ you know what? that makes me really happy that you're honest about that

some people lie and are like "yeah i've known them before mizbiz and riot" and they really havnt

+ rep for you

I agree. If there were a thumbs up emoticon I'd use it.

I've liked Paramore since 1970.

SO really, I'm their biggest fan.

first song i heard was Misery bussines it was on MTV and i was thinking cool but nothing special...so didnt start listening then... then chrush chrus video came out and was like hooked and ever since then i am listening to their music

so the fact is i never heard of them before Riot came out

I agree. If there were a thumbs up emoticon I'd use it.

I've liked Paramore since 1970.

SO really, I'm their biggest fan.

oh please

i've been there fan since 1900

which shows i CLEARLY am their biggest fan

i was browsing around purevolume, and my friend told me that there's a band called "paramore" i should check out. she told me it was a female-front, and i was very intrigued by it so i played the first song that was listed which was "brighter" and fell in love with it.

ever since then, i've been obsessed.

:D

One time i was looking on the tv and i was looking for some good music on the music tv channels.

And then emergency caught my attention. And i liked it very much.

And i search them on the internet. I liked all of their music.

Sooo thats like 3 and a half year ago for me? :]

Only started listening to Music a couple of years a go, which is sad, because I have no idea how I managed for 14 years without it.

So, I saw Misery Business on Kerrang!, and as you guys know that song is just awesome. It got me hooked.

If I recall correctly, I started listening properly after Crushx3, but before That's what you get. :rotfl:

I was like obsessed with Simple plan, and was going to see them in concert. So I found out what bands were opening for them and Paramore was one of them. So I started listening to their music (which at the time I thought was really good). I ended up not going though D=.. But I continued to listen to Paramore for a little longer.

Then in 07, I still listed to them. Just not that much. Well I wasn't like obsessed as I am now going on fansites, and knowing things about them.

So around in April 07 or May?? Maybe May?, my friend was talking about Paramore. I'm like I know who they are, and she was talking about Misery Business. I'm like wtf, song is that?! haha and to be honest. When I first heard Misery Business, I like hated the song! I thought it was okay. I don't know, it was just different from AWKIF, and I seen that the band changed so much. It was weird.

So, around the beginning of June, I started looking up fansites. An I seen their cd is released on June 12. So I baught it. An well I thought the cd was amazing, not as good as AWKIF or I don't know. I love them both equally? Anyway, I started going on more and more websites, and I seen them on The Sauce and before I know it I was obsessed.

My first Paramore concert was July 28 07, at the Warped Tour =) and I have seen them every single time they come to Chicago ever since.

Only started listening to Music a couple of years a go, which is sad, because I have no idea how I managed for 14 years without it.

So, I saw Misery Business on Kerrang!, and as you guys know that song is just awesome. It got me hooked.

If I recall correctly, I started listening properly after Crushx3, but before That's what you get. :rotfl:

Paramore released their debut album 4 years ago.

I know them from seeing Misery Business on MTV, I quite liked the song and I looked up for other ones on youtube and I loved them ...

i think ive posted in here before, but since the thread has been revived...

i stumbled across them on myspace (in fall out boys top friends, paha) in early '06 and the first song i listened to was AWKIF. i didnt start going mental for them til after id first seem them live in may '07 though.