how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

Back in who knows how long, maybe 2007 or so i took the bus home with a friend and her sister, and her sister would always be like,

" I COULD FEEL THE PRESSURE, IT'S GETTING CLOSER"

I was very very confused at what she was getting at.

Then she posted a link on my facebook and originally I was pretty much meh.

But the song just kept sinking in slowly and i had to get more.

My second song soon became Emergency and then i had enough.

I bought All we know is Falling and Riot on the same day.

i saw a picture in someone's signature,in a forum,then i asked the girl that who is the cute girl in her signature and she said she is hayley williams from a band called paramore

then i searched about paramore

and the first song that i've heard was for a pessimist,i'm pretty optimistic then i fell in love.

it's been 2 years and 2 months

wow :D

well.. its a old story actually but..

one day im making some stuffs as always and a girl wanted signature for herself. i asked to her which celebrity and she said "Hayley Williams." i searched Hayley Williams and i found her band/paramore. so, ... i became a paramore fan. since 2005... whoa, 4 years. and MizBiz is the first paramore song i heard. i watched the video actually.

oh lmfao i thought you mean you listened to them i was like "that makes absolutely no sense" hahahaha my bad lol

hahah yeah, i wasnt a their real fan @2005/2006, i need to accept. lol

you know, i loved just "haiiley" hahaha.

hahaha i was so confused when you posted that tho lmao i was like "huh?!" ahahaha

hahaha you know, now. yeah admit, i was a ordinary girl fan. i was like, "HAIILLEEYY I LUV UU!!" etc.. hahah

at least you admit it lmao which is great lol

most people are like 'ive been a fan since 05/06 and i was never a fan girl and blah blah blah" lmao

hahaha yeah thats true! actually i never said "hailey" :shifty: it was just a example. i'd like to tell. :P

well, the first time i properly heard paramore was when Becca (STOPthissong!) showed me the misery business video. i fell in love with their music instantly (:

BUT without knowing it i had heard paramore a few years before. i'd listened to pressure; the simlish version over and over again on the playstation version of the sims 2 xD i loved that song and never thought to look up who sung it.

• 2 months later...

i can't remember if i posted in this thread or not...

anyway the first song i heard by paramore was pressure. i think it was in like 2005 or 2006. i was watching fuse and the music video came on and i just remember really loving the song. so i got their album and from there i just fell in love with the band and their music.