how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

just curious and i wanted to ask how u guys discovered paramore and which song of theirs did u first hear.. i discovered paramore at my bandmates house.. he said that they rock,, and the first song that i heard from them was pressure then here we go again.. :) :) :)

There might be a post like this somewhere else, buttttt...

I think I heard of them in a myspace bulliten two summers ago... Three maybe?.... I dont know but I just graduated and I heard them when I was going into my junior or sophomore year ((it's way too late for this))

First song I heard was Pressure... I fell in love. Then I found Emergency and fell more in love... Then I couldn't find anymore of their songs for a while..

But yeah. Pressure=love.

lololol when did they even become a band?

and I first saw them on their tour w/ Simple Plan.

Me too. I was there to see Simple Plan but that turned out to be the best 20 minutes of the whole show...even though the whole thing was good. I don't remember the first song they played. I think it was All We Know.

my brother was playing one paramore song in our house and i was like "i like that song, they're really good" and i asked him "what band is that?" and he says "paramore" and i say, "cool"

and i googled paramore and found out that the song was "This Circle"

so that's the first pmore song i heard and then i listened to their other songs

I heard of Paramore in summer of '06. It was about...June. I was lazing around, watching Fuse, and the "Pressure" came on. I had heard of them before, but had never listened to them until I saw that song. I grew instantly attatched because "Pressure" related to everything I was dealing with at the time. I felt delighted when the song came on, hahaha.

So after that I searched for it on YouTube. Replayed it over and over. And that is how the love got started.

Alyssa told me about Paramore.. she used to go into The Veronicas chat and she used to talk about Paramore 24/7. So I guess I had no other choice then to check them out!... this was like early 2006.. I remeber she told me about this forum too.. but I diden't join untill later when I got bored of TVMB.

I should of joined earlier, tvmb sucks compared too this forum. people on tvmb whine alot and like weired musicians.. haha.

I'm pretty sure Alyssa and Meg were the ones who sent me their songs too.. it sucks that I don't even talk to them anymore, tbh i diden't add them onto my new messenger ;/

i suck.

I have Scuzz (UK rock music channel) to thank for discovering Paramore. I saw the Emergency video and loved it. So I downloaded AWKIF (and later purchased it) and was hooked. That was about September time last year.

pressure on fuse.. at first i didnt really like it.. i had to listen to the song liek 10 times b4 i decided to buy it.. i bought emergency and pressure (b4 the emergency vid came out) and started to SORTA like. it.. i thought they were boring though.. then i deicded weell im bored i'll listen to there whole CD first i thought i was okay.. then i became more and more obssesd.. who would of know i would of luvved them so much as i do now :D

and i used to b a total simple plan freak (im not now THANK GOD) so wen i heard they tourd with simple plan i deciede to give them more of a chance