What is Ajax's real name?

i wanna get jumped by Ajax!!!

hahaha that sounds so funny but yeahh, i wanna

get jumped by him! he can jump like 153654231841354 bizzilion

feet in the air!!! hahaha. that's talent right thurrr.

i wonder what his name is... maybe something staring with an A

because it's Ajax, well that's what i was thinking...

well i think he used to call himself the "jumpin' jax" and i think that just morphed into ajax? i actually have no clue.

make sure and buy his shirts on warped tour.

I'm only buying his shirt if he actually jumps over me. If he can jump over 3 people lined up in a row, he can definitely jump over me, even if I am 6'3". He's just afraid I'm going to get scared and move 'cause I'm old. I know how this works :)

well i think he used to call himself the "jumpin' jax" and i think that just morphed into ajax? i actually have no clue.

make sure and buy his shirts on warped tour.

maybe it morphed by them dropping the jumpin' and calling him jax, and someone saying 'hey jax (except more southern so it would sound more like aay jax) and then skwooshed that together to sound like one word, since that happens alot down here. And finally ended up with Ajax. haha and theres the only thing i can come up on a possiblity of how they got Ajax.

Ajax is selling shirts at warped? sweet! what do they look like? anyone know?

maybe it morphed by them dropping the jumpin' and calling him jax, and someone saying 'hey jax (except more southern so it would sound more like aay jax) and then skwooshed that together to sound like one word, since that happens alot down here. And finally ended up with Ajax. haha and theres the only thing i can come up on a possiblity of how they got Ajax.

Ajax is selling shirts at warped? sweet! what do they look like? anyone know?

i think he said that they would be say "i got jumped by jax" HAHAHA

make sure you bring extra money to support him on warped.

i think his shirts will cost $5 less than paramore merch. but you could always tip him extra.