HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

i got to talk to emily last night online for like a half hour, and thats the longest i ever get to talk to her cause we're never both online at the same time. it made me soooo happy that i was literally shaking and not seeing straight and all that jazz. <--ew, i never say that. haha. whatever. anyway, so i ended up asking her who she liked after telling her that these 2 guys were talking about how one of them realllyyy liked her, and she didn't say she liked anyone, she didn't say she didnt like anyone, she just said "i did." so from that i'm guessing that she doesnt like anyone atm, but did recently? idk. i'm way to optimistic caue it aint gonna happen. but then i asked her what song i should learn on guitar, and in 10 minutes i learned it and she was all praising me and stuff thinking i'm good at guitar and stuff. [apparently other ppl think i am too? *shrugs] and it was just really happyifying.

sorry, that was relaly l ong but omfg i'm happy still, and its over 12 hours later.

^

woooo! :D

im happy cos im watching ghost whisperer! :D

I'm happy cause my fan club merchandise came today...although they sent me an XL shirt when I ordered a L.

hahahah

i got the XL sent to me aswell. =]

but then again i like my shirts baggy. :)